raspadoo Posted January 2, 2009 Posted January 2, 2009 I know most of the regulars here are in Vegas, but you never know. Well apparently, as one of my operators just found out, you can get a dui in a golf cart, on a golf path... looking to hire a large boom truck operator (rear mount). Will train right person but prefer to hire someone who already has a Class B (minimum) CDL. Need to live in area (located in Redlands, Ca.) 401K Medical / Dental Hourly pay based on experience Vacation Thanks for looking. Eric 909-725-3330 Fax resume to 909-798-1096 Quote
ltr450rider Posted January 2, 2009 Posted January 2, 2009 (edited) Check your PM's Dumontdue10-You have to be 18 to obtain a Class B license. Edited January 2, 2009 by ltr450rider Quote
jorgeloco Posted January 2, 2009 Posted January 2, 2009 I know most of the regulars here are in Vegas, but you never know. Well apparently, as one of my operators just found out, you can get a dui in a golf cart, on a golf path... looking to hire a large boom truck operator (rear mount). Will train right person but prefer to hire someone who already has a Class B (minimum) CDL. Need to live in area (located in Redlands, Ca.) 401K Medical / Dental Hourly pay based on experience Vacation Thanks for looking. Eric 909-725-3330 Fax resume to 909-798-1096 I am not but a friend of my is I will give him the info he has a class A cdl I will see him tonight. Quote
raspadoo Posted January 3, 2009 Author Posted January 3, 2009 Check your PM's Dumontdue10-You have to be 18 to obtain a Class B license. Good talking to you Sean Quote
dumontdude10 Posted January 3, 2009 Posted January 3, 2009 Check your PM's Dumontdue10-You have to be 18 to obtain a Class B license. im 16 lol the 6 almost looks like an 8 lol Quote
ltr450rider Posted January 3, 2009 Posted January 3, 2009 im 16 lol the 6 almost looks like an 8 lol I got 3 words for you, "Fine Point Sharpie" Quote
britincali Posted January 16, 2009 Posted January 16, 2009 I need a new job, live in so cal and have a driving licence. Hook me up? Quote
~JILL~ Posted January 16, 2009 Posted January 16, 2009 We lived in Redlands for 3 years, husband worked on the 7 Oaks Dam Project. It was a nice little town when we where there. Quote
raspadoo Posted January 16, 2009 Author Posted January 16, 2009 We lived in Redlands for 3 years, husband worked on the 7 Oaks Dam Project. It was a nice little town when we where there. Thanks, cool town for sure. Just up by 7 oaks dam last night, we ride mtn bikes on the hills around it a few times a week. Had a lot of friends on that job. Quote
raspadoo Posted January 16, 2009 Author Posted January 16, 2009 I need a new job, live in so cal and have a driving licence. Hook me up? I dont finance my equipment Seriously though Barstow to Redlands would be a 1.4 hour commute.. Quote
ltr450rider Posted January 16, 2009 Posted January 16, 2009 Hey Eric, I left a message for you the other day. What time do you guys start. I have some slow time coming up where I can take a day off if your willing to give me a ridealong, I know all the signals if you need a signal man. I can make it out there in about 40 mins from Covina. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.