Chicago NYE 08'

EY3BA11

Welp in a nutshell i got stuck going out of town for work over NYE.. so the boss being cool like he is said hey why dont you take your wife with you and ill cover it.. :MBdance::MBdance: So she flew out to chicago on NYE and here are some of our pictures.

The dining out here is grub... Went to a bunch of restraunts that we dont have back in vegas and damn they were good.

Portillo's, Wildfire, Gionardo's (i believe thats how its spelled), Noodles and Company.. And one thats in vegas Benihana's all excellent grub. :D But regardless of the great food.. IT WAS EFFIN :cold: ... low 20-30* during the day.. low teens at night.. wind chill puts it down into single digits and negatives.. Fat guy not happy.. Neither was the Penske truck im driving to alabama.. Without a block heater that b*tch did not want to start.

normal_DSCF1097~0.JPG

normal_DSCF1105.JPG

normal_DSCF1151~0.JPG

Note to self dont buy chevy cobalt... TINY EFFIN CAR!!

normal_DSCF1155~0.JPG

normal_DSCF1156~0.JPG

normal_DSCF1173.JPG

normal_DSCF1181.JPG

normal_DSCF1196.JPG

normal_DSCF1200.JPG

normal_DSCF1205.JPG

hmmm.......

I know I know!!!! pick me pick me!

:MBdance:

"survey says!!!!!!"

Better you than me!!! :MBdance:

eff the "no block heater" thing! make Ron to go sleep in the truck and leave it runnin all night problem solved!

drive careful girls!

hmmm.......

I know I know!!!! pick me pick me!

:MBdance:

"survey says!!!!!!"

Better you than me!!! :MBdance:

eff the "no block heater" thing! make Ron to go sleep in the truck and leave it runnin all night problem solved!

drive careful girls!

HAHA.... Stupid thing turns itself off after it idles for more than like 10 min or something retarded like that.. Speaking of Ron.. That fugger is still passed out.. Ohh ya im good to get up at 5-6am no problem.. its freakin 8am and no sign of him yet lol..

Im outta here time to kick the driving partner out of bed and start headin south again.. at least its gonna be in the 50's today :D

HAHA.... Stupid thing turns itself off after it idles for more than like 10 min or something retarded like that.. Speaking of Ron.. That fugger is still passed out.. Ohh ya im good to get up at 5-6am no problem.. its freakin 8am and no sign of him yet lol..

Im outta here time to kick the driving partner out of bed and start headin south again.. at least its gonna be in the 50's today :D

did you just say? kick, "partner" and out of bed all in the same sentence?

hmmm whats going on back there? :MBdance:

did you just say? kick, "partner" and out of bed all in the same sentence?

hmmm whats going on back there? :MBdance:

your a sick sick man... lol i bet you and the misses are enjoying the break from the kid and roomie...

pete it was effin freezing.. 20-30* during the day if not colder and in the low teens if not colder.. and yes i had a few drinks in me hehe... :P

vegas style.. the lake was starting to form alot of ice in the harbor....

pete it was effin freezing.. 20-30* during the day if not colder and in the low teens if not colder.. and yes i had a few drinks in me hehe... :P

wahhh, try -13 degrees. :cold::beercheers: Thats what it was down to when we were in crapass Utah. :barf:

hahaa

todays excitement... TORNADO's...

Sittin in the building working.. and all of a sudden it starts blowing like hell outside sh*t flying around the parking lot crap rain coming down by the buckets... it was freakin awesome.. Didnt know at first wtf was going on.... so while i was down at doing some laundry i asked if anyone knew what the hell happend.. they said there was a tornado that went thru town.. half the power in town was out as well...

Fun day thats for sure.