im sure everyone seen it

AJ@SHORTYCLOTHING

so me and my buddys roll in to the big d around 10pm thursday. set up camp and have a few beers, and a few captain n cokes...or should i say 2 HANDLES of captain and coke :whistle:

friday morning we head out to a jump i found last trip out, around the corner from comp... headed towards south pole. well my buddy decides to "go big" and ate sh*t pretty hard.

later in the day another person from camp decides to take his LIFTED(not prerunner) ranger mobbing around the dunes. well long story short he goes over the whoops at about 50 just beating the sh*t out of his truck.

annnnnnnnd as im sure about 90% of you seen, including the rangers stoping by to snap a few pics

post-4771-1231392435_thumb.jpg

snapped just about everything on the driver front suspension. :dope::headbang1::clap:

over all it was a pretty fun trip, minus one dislocated shoulder and a broken truck.

yea i used to have a older tahoe i would take out, and it would smoothly go over the whoops at about 50 or so.

this ranger was also his daily driver, i forgot to mention he also got a $165 ticket within 1hr of arriving to dumont. then following his front end basically falling off, he had to get picked up, go back to vegas, get parts(that ended up being the WRONG ONES) and fixing it the best he could to return to vegas alive(which he did)

i have a lot more pics of it, but cant find them

the funny thing about all this, i was in a dodge ram when this happen. and he drive by me saying "dodge sucks!!"

KARMA IS A BEEEEEEEEOTCH. :dope::headbang1::whistle:

hahaa yeah I saw that tripod sitting over near chitter 6. I was gonna snap a pic, but never got around to it. :headbang1:

yea i used to have a older tahoe i would take out, and it would smoothly go over the whoops at about 50 or so.

:dope::clap:

I doubt it the way the whoops are lately going to comp. They have gotten pretty deep and big. :whistle:

:flatbiller: dude whats with the rims on that ranger?

i have no idea, we were giving him chit about it all weekend to! ha

I doubt it the way the whoops are lately going to comp. They have gotten pretty deep and big. :whistle:

yea it was last season tho, when that was actually possible to do. :dope:

wow that is going to leave a dent in his pocket :headbang1:, what was the ticket for?

the PASSANGER had an empty beer can in the cup holder, ranger was walkin by and gave the driver a ticket for open container. :whoop:

rangers were out hardcore this past weeend. i think friday night at comp(before he decided to get a little too hardcore) we were just watching rangers walk up to random people and just bust them for god knows what. seen about 3 people get arrested. :clap:

i was camped with this idiot too. :laughoff:

all i can say is a body lifted ranger on 20's is not a trophy truck. i did ride in it one time tho and felt like a gangsta! :laughoff:

but he did get a ride to vegas and get the parts and fix it at the dunes so he could drive it home. that was pretty impressive.

i was camped with this idiot too. :lol:

all i can say is a body lifted ranger on 20's is not a trophy truck. i did ride in it one time tho and felt like a gangsta! :laughoff:

but he did get a ride to vegas and get the parts and fix it at the dunes so he could drive it home. that was pretty impressive.

dont forget to mention he also brought us our THIRD bottle of captain from vegas :laughoff::laughoff:

Edited by AJ@SHORTYCLOTHING