Sand_YFZ

Lectron 44MM Carb

YFZwithShawsandLectron020.jpg

YFZwithShawsandLectron016.jpg

Marvin Shaws Hillshooter's

YFZwithShawsandLectron007.jpg

YFZwithShawsandLectron005.jpg

YFZwithShawsandLectron013.jpg

Ill be testing out the Lectron for the first time in the sand at Little Sahara Utah on Memorial. :angry:

After blowing it up last time i saw you guys I rebuilt it with a new Black Widow 14:1 piston and replaced the Crower cam with a set of Web Cam +5's.It runs alot stronger than before. :headbang:

Edited by Sand_YFZ

Nice, Aaron! Looks like you got all the nasty oil off the frame and engine ok. :headbang:

Good luck at Little Sahara! :boxer: Sucks you won't be riding w/ us at Coarl, but I'm sure Little Sahara will be a blast as well. :angry:

Doesn't look like you're gonna do any actaul DUNING when your there, huh? Only hillshooting? :laughoff: :headbang: Damn sellout! j/k Have fun!

Nice bro!!! your gonna love the lectron. I had lectron 46 on my ds. Those carbs are the fashizzle!!!

Ya i like it so far,i rode it a little last week and felt real strong.The only downside to it is the throttle pushes forever,haha :D

Ya i like it so far,i rode it a little last week and felt real strong.The only downside to it is the throttle pushes forever,haha :D

Mine did too....solution..........1/4 turn motion pro twist :angry: