WEBSITE PICS

ZOINK THREDZ

looking for anyone with bad a#$ pics on a bike, quad or in the air with a rail to be used for a VEGAS based clothing co.

too much SO. CAL stuff out there gotta show the how we do it in VEGAS!!!!!!!!!

site will be up soon, not to conflict with this site,DDR will be added as a link

i will contact you if we use your pic for some free stuff :rockwoot: :eatdrink021:

you can post here or send them to RONNIE@ZOINKTHREDZ.COM

THANK YOU :laughoff::finger:

Edited by ZOINK THREDZ

looking for anyone with bad a#$ pics on a bike, quad or in the air with a rail to be used for a VEGAS based clothing co.

too much SO. CAL stuff out there gotta show the how we do it in VEGAS!!!!!!!!!

site will be up soon, not to conflict with this site,DDR will be added as a link

i will contact you if we use your pic for some free stuff :rockwoot: :eatdrink021:

you can post here or send them to RONNIE@ZOINKTHREDZ.COM

THANK YOU :laughoff::finger:

Come again? A little more clear though, please? :finger:

he wants a picture of RagdollMX or PaulyPaul Jumping so he can incorporate them into his line of clothes to show those so. cal fruit loops how its done.. :D DDR will be added to his site to promote the both of us... and we get some free stuff... Fo SHO!!!

he wants a picture of RagdollMX or PaulyPaul Jumping so he can incorporate them into his line of clothes to show those so. cal fruit loops how its done.. :D DDR will be added to his site to promote the both of us... and we get some free stuff... Fo SHO!!!

Why RagdollMX or PaulyPaul? :rockwoot:

JSE Motorsports has that red car.. then we got Joe and Tim jumping.. :D and some wheelie pics of 3rotortrav floating around... I cant think of any good quad ones other than that Video that was posted by a member..

becausse those are the only 2 that i can think of that we have decent pics of guys on 2 wheelers jumping?

Actually the best pics we have are probably the ones I took of those 2 guys back in December that were getting some pretty good air on the finger dune gap.

Remember these dudes?

ed5883a4.jpg

S2010013.jpg

here's the thread where they came from

thanks for clearing it up isbb, hey dunefreak does your truck say that on your plates?

thanks for the pics guys............. :rockwoot: :eatdrink021:

i saw a blue dodge once w/ the plates dunefrk but pete has a white chebby.. :D