a positive DMV story (stemming from a negative one) lol

Richard Cheese

we paid for the registration on our polaris ranger back in June.....we had forgotten all about it......well, January is the first dune toy maintenence month of the year for me, and as i was changing the rear diff fluid on the ranger, i noticed that the sticker was from 2008 :ah:

so i researched it, and sure enough, in our bank records, it showed that a debit charge to the DMV back in june of 2008 took place.

i called the DMV and informed them that we never received our registration renewal, along with the sticker. the lady informed me to just show up to any DMV, repeat my story, have the old registration, along with my drivers license, and i will be taken care of

being the sceptic that i am, along with the numerous debacles i have witnessed and participated in at the DMV.....i just knew this wasnt gonna go my way...so i prepared for the worst...i brought the 50 bucks, along with another 50 just in case i had to pay late fees.

i walked into the DMV yesterday after work...it was a freekin ghost town. i walked right up to the counter, the lady was really nice (looking :bawl:), quite a change from the normal DMV wench. 10 seconds after i got my ticket, my number was called, and another equally good looking woman and equally nice helped me...man, i thought i took a wrong turn somewhere and ended up in heaven!!!

i explained to her my story, gripping my wallet in anticipation of getting the good ole CA DMV bend over job, but she got up, went in the back, got a green sticker, printed a new registration and gave it to me, then said, " you have a great rest of your afternoon."

wow........ i cant wait to go back.....seriously :broke:

now this is only ONE good experience out of all of them I have had since i was 16, so it didnt change my opinion of the DMV...maybe about a dozen more like that, and it sure will though!!!

:angry2:

Isn't it a relief when the DMV goes smoothly? My last time at the DMV went great as well. No hot chicks at that DMV. I didn't care I was in and out in no time and cheaper then I thought!!!!! :angry2:

Isn't it a relief when the DMV goes smoothly? My last time at the DMV went great as well. No hot chicks at that DMV. I didn't care I was in and out in no time and cheaper then I thought!!!!! :angry2:

dammit wingy...youre slackin...im expecting a "didja get on a fat girl" or some other totally effed up comment from you, but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you came off nice....

wtf???

take that chit back, flip it up, slap it, rub it down, and be an a-hole why dontcha??

:broke:

yep, the DMV is ually REALLY good or REALLY REALLY BAD. It's a 50/50 chance going in there.

take that chit back, flip it up, slap it, rub it down, and be an a-hole why dontcha??

:angry2:

fuggin cheese quotin ol azz BBD n'shiat. :broke::bs::lol: :lol: :bawl: