need tire advise

Right now I need to change my tires on my truck.right now i'm on my 3rd set of goodyear gt2 tires.These tires are great for city driving but stink at the dunes-definitely a street only tire.I kind of like my stock wheels and custom wheels aren't in the budget at this time.The size of the tires are 275-60r-17.I want tires that can handle both the road and the dunes. :beercheers:

Right now I need to change my tires on my truck.right now i'm on my 3rd set of goodyear gt2 tires.These tires are great for city driving but stink at the dunes-definitely a street only tire.I kind of like my stock wheels and custom wheels aren't in the budget at this time.The size of the tires are 275-60r-17.I want tires that can handle both the road and the dunes. :beercheers:

Eddie,

I have a good friend that is a manager at discount. PM me and I can get you prices on whatever you want or you can call him yourself.

Thanks everyone for all the advise i've found the tires that I wanted.They are the KUMHO Ecsta STX.The Discount Tire store at windmill is where I am getting them.The assistant manager looked up my purchase history and is going to get me the tires for 107.00 each INCLUDES THE ROAD HAZARD WARRANTY! I've always had a good history with these guys and they have always found a way to get me the lowest price possible.The installation date is on wednesday! :happydrunks:

kumrh1.ang.jpg

I'll call trav when i'm ready to buy custom wheels! The tires I have now will hold me over till then! :headbang:

Maybe I can call him for maybe an office drink/bar get together! :laughoff:

DO IT!...... DO IT!