Presidents weekend meet & greet

dunefreak

I just saw this on the homepage. :laughoff: kewl! :grin:

prez09-meet-greet.jpg

Here's your chance to hook up and meet some other duners that are members of the DDR forum! It's been a tradition for years now, the DDR south pole meet & greet.

It happens on Saturday at 2PM of every major weekend out at D. Duners meet up to say hi, chat and b.s. for a bit, and then most usually hook up a pretty decent group ride to follow afterwards. Everything from 2 wheelers and quads to buggies and trucks come out on the big weekends such as president's weekend. Don't be shy and don't miss it! All the cool kids are doing it and you know you want to too. Ok just kidding. See ya there, sandoholics!

My husband and I will have to stop by. Dont check this site out much anymore, (used to have alot of down time at last job to spend f-in around on net) but its how I learned all bout Dumont when I first moved to Vegas. My husband n I know alot of people but none are going out this weekend so meeting all you crazy cats should be interesting. Look for the black orange n green rhino wit the skull n flame pait job. My husbands on a blue Yamaha. Come say hi. :dunno::shake:

Laura

post-601-1234496895_thumb.jpg