Fanof6 Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 check out custommotorsports.com, azgolfcart.com,rhinocraft.com,blackrhinoperformance.com,and superdutyheadquarters.com GOOD LUCK, i have had good luck with all those companies. That will give some place to start thanks. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted October 18, 2006 Posted October 18, 2006 actually... THERE IS A LINK for The Custom Shop... http://www.thecustomshopvegas.com/ For those that wanted to know. Quote
dunefreak Posted October 18, 2006 Posted October 18, 2006 actually... THERE IS A LINK for The Custom Shop... http://www.thecustomshopvegas.com/ For those that wanted to know. Ahh he finally got the site up. I see OGP's Rhino is on the home page. Quote
MAXDOUT Posted October 18, 2006 Posted October 18, 2006 i hate rear seats to much weight!!! WEIGHT........WHO CARES, ITS A RHINO, NOT A RAIL :redhat: Quote
rhino king Posted October 18, 2006 Posted October 18, 2006 WEIGHT........WHO CARES, ITS A RHINO, NOT A RAIL dam i thought it was!!! :redhat: cant wait for next week!!!!!! Quote
Fanof6 Posted October 19, 2006 Posted October 19, 2006 Do they have a web site? I did a search but didn't come up with anything. http://www.thecustomshopvegas.com/ Quote
dunefreak Posted October 19, 2006 Posted October 19, 2006 http://www.thecustomshopvegas.com/ Right, ISBB posted that up a few posts ago. Thier site wasn't up a little but ago so that's why I didn't mention it. Travis musta got it back up recently. actually... THERE IS A LINK for The Custom Shop... http://www.thecustomshopvegas.com/ For those that wanted to know. Quote
advanced sound designs Posted October 20, 2006 Posted October 20, 2006 (edited) I am looking to buy a rear seat for my rhino and extend the roll cage. Does anyone know who i should buy/order this type of stuff from?? Any suggestions would be great! Thanks! i PRP makes a very nice bench for the back. I have a rhino in my shop with a 36" bench and it fits nicely! I have fabricators that can take care of extending the cage for you. Edited October 20, 2006 by advanced sound designs Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.