coral pink memorial day weekend, anyone leaving on friday? trying to find someone to carpool with

trqjnky

I know a few of you guys (and gals) are headed to corral pink for memorial day weekend. I was wondering if anyone was leaving friday instead of thursday that i could hitchike with? Ill pitch in for gas. it'd just be me, my dirtbike and my gear. and of course food and drink. Or i could send my bike up early with someone else if people leaving on friday dont have room for it. I want to go, but would rather carpool to save gas $$$ and dont want to drive all that way by myself. :drinkbeer:

[i know a few of you guys (and gals) are headed to corral pink for memorial day weekend. I was wondering if anyone was leaving friday instead of thursday that i could hitchike with? Ill pitch in for gas. it'd just be me, my dirtbike and my gear. and of course food and drink. Or i could send my bike up early with someone else if people leaving on friday dont have room for it. I want to go, but would rather carpool to save gas $$$ and dont want to drive all that way by myself. :drinkbeer:

Friday night or morning? A few of us are leaving friday early am. I am full but will see if anyone else might have room if you need me to.

lvnalolife, and anyone for that matter- check to see if you can find someone coming up friday that i could throw my bike in. i found a few people going up i could ride with, just gotta find a ride for my bike now and im good to go.

A BIG HUUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO OFFERED TO HELP OUT!!!!! :headbang:

Wed. night I was up untill 1a.m. putting my bike back together and jetting it. was rushing and thrashing soo bad i didnt even get a chance to call anyone to make arrangements. sorry to wingnut and sincity blonde. sounds like you didnt wait for me, which is a good thing. sincity blonde offered to haul my bike and wingnut was gonna take me, but at the last moment Stevo said he could haul me and my bike up. THANKS MAN!!! i ddint make plans with him untill 12 oclock thursday. finished test riding my bike around 6 today, and Im actually going to make it!! Dunno where ill sleep, heading to buy a tent tonight. im really not worried about sleeping, only riding. My bike has been apart for 3 months, so this will be its maden voyage. I did everyting at the last minute, but im ready. thanks again to all that offered to help! SEE YOU AT THE DUNES!! :laughoff::laughoff: