Only runs with Choke on

mineurbiz

The pilot jet was clogged, that was the 1 suspect. It's not rocket science, it's the same for LT 500 or 70, but you had me going with the choke thing :thumb: Glad you got it running good.

I took that thing off so many times, I think I got myself confused also lol, I really have not pulled many carbs with a butterfly apart, then with all the bouncing around working on the little bike, I had to pull it off again to confirm. Yeah that pilot jet was so clogged I could not see through it, I cleaned it before, but must not have made sure I could see through it. REGATTA HERE WE COME!!!

Sweet glad to hear ya got it running good, Mark. It doesn't take much to clog the pillot on these things. The passage is tiny!

Thank you Mr. President! The great thing is you post a question and people just jump in to help and that is what I love about this site :thumb:

And where are you all day? I got you a job fool so bow down and pay respect lol Besides you better just make the day trip and bring your new little toy.

Well took the carb apart for the 3rd time and cleaned it all again, also found that the pilot get was clogged. I had another one in my rebuild kit but it is a threaded one and the original was a press in. I did a little redneck engineering and made it work. Took it down the street and it ran like S&@T, reached down and turned the choke off and it actually ran and ran GREAT with the choke off. Thanks for all those that helped, it is greatly appreciated (accept for Kristin).

Oh also got a new pair of shoes for the old girl

:beerpint::laughoff::blink::ninja::ninja: :mog: :mog:

All day? I'm sleeping of course...all night I'm working & on DDR :beerpint:

and just for you my friend :beerpint:

I'm thinking I'll head out for the day when I get off work :atc:

So anyway...glad you got your :mog: running and some new shoes..leave the old ones on and go for the ugliest 70 :beercheers:

All day? I'm sleeping of course...all night I'm working & on DDR :lol:

and just for you my friend :beerpint:

I'm thinking I'll head out for the day when I get off work :atc:

So anyway...glad you got your :chug: running and some new shoes..leave the old ones on and go for the ugliest 70 :thumb:

Thank you, I am bringing the old tires to use and cones if need be, and I think Pete is grabbing a couple from work.