Our New Tl24db Stellar Light-ning Toy Hauler, TL24DB Stellar Light-Ning Toy Hauler

Eclipse RV

what is the cost on this?

Do u take in trade ins?

I have a starcraft 19ft and an attitude 19ft i owe some cash on, the starcraft is paid for.

Will you beat any price i find or are you the lowest?

IBADYFZ check out Bears Rv on truman across from the chevy dealer in San fernando. I am picking up a Ragen 27' today 2004 There is only one problem they do not finance and accept payment in full. I have paid Cash $12K. The lay out is just about exactly the same as this unit shown above and am excited to finally have my own Dune Casa. You will have to look up there inventory on www.rvtraderonline.com and search your zip code. :MBdance:

what is the cost on this?

Do u take in trade ins?

I have a starcraft 19ft and an attitude 19ft i owe some cash on, the starcraft is paid for.

Will you beat any price i find or are you the lowest?

We are the MFG.

We do not retail trailers I just post info and picture's

PM with where you are located and I can see if I might be able to have a dealer help you out...

IBADYFZ check out Bears Rv on truman across from the chevy dealer in San fernando. I am picking up a Ragen 27' today 2004 There is only one problem they do not finance and accept payment in full. I have paid Cash $12K. The lay out is just about exactly the same as this unit shown above and am excited to finally have my own Dune Casa. You will have to look up there inventory on www.rvtraderonline.com and search your zip code. :MBdance:

You also need to remember that your trailer you just purchased weights about 8200 lbs unloaded some even weighed 8600 take it to a scale and have the weight checked if your pulling with a 1/2 ton this will not allow you to add very much to the trailer as far as cargo...

I have seen them and they are fairly new, I willl have to stop by and maybe get a quote to see if they will buy my trailer. Goodluck on the RV, that is a god price for sure..

We are the MFG.

We do not retail trailers I just post info and picture's

PM with where you are located and I can see if I might be able to have a dealer help you out...

I will PM you in a second, but i deal with Carl's Acres of trailers, they beat out the last toy hauler price i boght by 5k, almost sh*t my pants when i called them.I know they deal with attitude but not sure about stellar

You also need to remember that your trailer you just purchased weights about 8200 lbs unloaded some even weighed 8600 take it to a scale and have the weight checked if your pulling with a 1/2 ton this will not allow you to add very much to the trailer as far as cargo...

hey brent...he's got a ford powerstroke...he's good to go :MBdance:

I have seen them and they are fairly new, I willl have to stop by and maybe get a quote to see if they will buy my trailer. Goodluck on the RV, that is a god price for sure..

I will PM you in a second, but i deal with Carl's Acres of trailers, they beat out the last toy hauler price i boght by 5k, almost sh*t my pants when i called them.I know they deal with attitude but not sure about stellar

I'm sorry but they aren't a Stellar dealer.