powerstroke exhaust wanted

Billsinca

I have a 2001 Ford 7.3 powerstroke and am looking for a 4" turbo back exhaust system. Anyone have a hookup? thanx

PM justntime (Ross) He has a hookup at AAA Muffler. That's where I got my 4" exhaust.

Not to be a douche... but i would have to disagree on the hookup at AAA muffler... I have been back there 3 times to have my sh*t fixed and im going back AGAIN!! Im not thrilled w/ them... truck sounds awesome but the quality of the job wasnt what i was expecting...

I paid for all the parts elsewhere.. bought the muffler tips and so on and just wanted them to install it... 150 bucks later for labor and a little pipe.. a job that they said would take 45 min turned into 3hrs... and like i said i have been back 3 times... the first time they told me that ohh ya ill leave you plenty of room to put larger tires on... Yaa right.. I was at discount tire w/ a BFH beating the crap outta my exhaust so i could drive home... they fixed that... then the hangars broke... then they had to replace the other side cuz those hangars broke... and last time i had it up on the lift the exhaust is burning a hole thru my shock cover and has another loose hangar...

Needless to say im not thrilled

Not to be a douche... but i would have to disagree on the hookup at AAA muffler... I have been back there 3 times to have my sh*t fixed and im going back AGAIN!! Im not thrilled w/ them... truck sounds awesome but the quality of the job wasnt what i was expecting...

I paid for all the parts elsewhere.. bought the muffler tips and so on and just wanted them to install it... 150 bucks later for labor and a little pipe.. a job that they said would take 45 min turned into 3hrs... and like i said i have been back 3 times... the first time they told me that ohh ya ill leave you plenty of room to put larger tires on... Yaa right.. I was at discount tire w/ a BFH beating the crap outta my exhaust so i could drive home... they fixed that... then the hangars broke... then they had to replace the other side cuz those hangars broke... and last time i had it up on the lift the exhaust is burning a hole thru my shock cover and has another loose hangar... Other than not fitting, did you ever think this might be because of the way you drive it in the dunes?

Needless to say im not thrilled

I guess they just didn't like you. :thumbsdown: The owner Chopo is a good friend of Ross' and sometimes Ross will go down and actually hook it up. So far has done my '96 Impala from the high flow cats, through a custom X-pipe and dual 3 chambers, my 1990 Ford mustang GT with High flow cats custom x-pipe and dual flowmasters and now the 4" aluminized exhaust on my powerstroke. No problems and if there ever was, they were fixed for free to make it right. Chopo and Perm will do there best to make it right, if you don't come off like an a-hole. Remember they have the right to refuse service to anyone. Has he charged you to fix anything? If not, then why complain. Just my 0.02 cents. :bowdown:

What does how i drive thru the dunes have anythign to do with it... Hell the first 2 times the hangars broke i hadnt duned it yet...

And i never came off like a a-hole to them and the feller in the shop said come back any time its effed up and ill fix it.. he was cool with it i was cool with it.. I just dont like the repeated trips for stupid things... The f*ckin crackhead punk rock SOB they hired did a piss poor job... ohh ya forgot to mention.. Got a exhaust leak @ the rear of the muffler now too... :D bet i could blame that on my driving style too huh lvnalolife

What does how i drive thru the dunes have anythign to do with it... Hell the first 2 times the hangars broke i hadnt duned it yet... Must be those damn midgets bending down there and sabotaging them!

And i never came off like a a-hole (NEVER SAID YOU DID) to them and the feller in the shop said come back any time its effed up and ill fix it.. he was cool with it i was cool with it.. I just dont like the repeated trips for stupid things... The f*ckin crackhead punk rock SOB they hired did a piss poor job... ohh ya forgot to mention.. Got a exhaust leak @ the rear of the muffler now too... :D bet i could blame that on my driving style too huh lvnalolife (Yeah if it craked from the night runs to the North Pole!)

sh*t happens! Get over it. I'm not saying everything is ever going to be be perfect. I was just adding my .02 so people can see that not everyone has bad experiences like you. Sorry if you get offended too easy. Not bashing you, just saying they will stand up and fix it, which you failed to mention in your bash post. Good help is hard to find, you should know this.

On a seriuos note, Billsinca, I would recommend them to get you the kit. They are competative on pricing. Hell you can install it yourself if you don't mind using the clamps and not welding. Another place you can check is Diesel Stop and check the vendors page. Great pricing! Hope it helps.

sh*t happens! Get over it. I'm not saying everything is ever going to be be perfect. I was just adding my .02 so people can see that not everyone has bad experiences like you. Sorry if you get offended too easy. Not bashing you, just saying they will stand up and fix it, which you failed to mention in your bash post. Good help is hard to find, you should know this.

what part of i have been back 3 times for them to fix it did you not comprehend... Must be the ddr midgets slipping crack in your beer or something...

and im not bashing... Just stating my experience... same as you. Take it however you want...

what part of i have been back 3 times for them to fix it did you not comprehend... Must be the ddr midgets slipping crack in your beer or something...

and im not bashing... Just stating my experience... same as you. Take it however you want...

Everybody has their opinion on stuff they pay for. Ask for the owner if you dont like the workmeship that you got. If they cant make you happy they will probably give you your money back, or I will come and redo your whole system myseff at no cost to you. :D

I have a 2001 Ford 7.3 powerstroke and am looking for a 4" turbo back exhaust system. Anyone have a hookup? thanx

^^ Poor guy just wanted to know if anyone had a hookup and look what you guys got into. :fro: :rockon::thumbsdown:

Bill- I put the Banks cat-back system on my truck. I was very impressed with the quality and fit. Travis at Custom Shop will give you DDR price and he can probably ship it to you too. Give him a ring...702-436-6777. He got me my exhaust for a good price and I'm very happy w/ it. :bowdown:

You should be able to get an alluminumized system installed for aboout $450.00

or a stainless steel system for about $575.00

If you want to do it your self it would save you about $100.00 or so.

Everybody has their opinion on stuff they pay for. Ask for the owner if you dont like the workmeship that you got. If they cant make you happy they will probably give you your money back, or I will come and redo your whole system myseff at no cost to you. :D

perm said the next time it breaks or effs up... its gonna get ripped out and completely redone..

Perm???? Is that like "big perm?" :freakin_nuts:

977capture_friday01.jpg

yea only diffrence is he's got no hair and is mexican.. but still cool as fawk... AAA muffler is great i dont do my exhaust's anywhere else.. i met choppo and perm through ross... they never effed up my exhaust system and ive had about 3 on my car alone.. just got tired of one so swapped it out no prob.. choppo & perm always takes care of me and anyone i send to them so far ive sent more people than my fingers and toes can count up.. and none of them had problems... i even went in and fixed my own f' up by breaking my hangers all the time (car too low) and he never tripped on me or gave me a hassle on using one of his bays... dont make one bad experience f' up how u think about it.. what if u had a honda dirtbike and it was crap? so you wouldent buy another honda again? maybe the dude that was building that bike was having a bad day... if they come back and say u know what we'll give you a whole new bike.. thats good enough reason to know that they stand by thier work... and stepping up and solving the problem... thats what you call good customer service..