Good tint places in henderson/Las vegas?

Raptor0206

Well im picking up a grand cherokee next week and need to get the front windows done, and my GF's monte carlo needs all of them done. Anyone know a GOOD shop that is fare on price and quality. Maybe even has a warranty?

Thanks all! :clap::laughing:

Metro Aftermarket would be the place to go.. Contact kenscolors on the board and get jerry's # he does excellent work. He has done 2 of my cars and they do awesome work.

:clap: where have you been dude? They closed the shop months and months ago. :lol::laughing:

Hey Rodney, hit up Team Acme in Hot Rod Hill. http://www.vegaswindowtinting.com/

team_acme.jpg

Tell them Pete from Chevy sent you and they should take good care of you. "It Can’t Be Done Right If It’s Done Any Cheaper." That is their motto and it'd true. They do excellent work and are priced fairly. I've used them for all my trucks and cars.

:clap: where have you been dude? They closed the shop months and months ago. :lol::laughing:

Hey Rodney, hit up Team Acme in Hot Rod Hill. http://www.vegaswindowtinting.com/

team_acme.jpg

Tell them Pete from Chevy sent you and they should take good care of you. "It Can’t Be Done Right If It’s Done Any Cheaper." That is their motto and it'd true. They do excellent work and are priced fairly. I've used them for all my trucks and cars.

I agree - I have three trucks, all of them done by three different places. The ranger is the the oldest tint job, and by far it is the best - It was done by these guys...

The other two where done by the "Best" in the whole wide world and they are so good that I dont want to go back to have them fixed.....

I agree - I have three trucks, all of them done by three different places. The ranger is the the oldest tint job, and by far it is the best - It was done by these guys...

The other two where done by the "Best" in the whole wide world and they are so good that I dont want to go back to have them fixed.....

team acme did mine! turned out great. was actually in the shop watching them do it. great guys there