Best Bar Fight

Craniacs

O.K. here is a fun subject if your not involved....

Here goes mine..I was at this bar / night club in Fullerton

called El Paso Cantina, I'm in my twenties and its the 80's.

Some stupid music is playin like Bon Jovi and the place is packed

with high heels and pretty big hair and I believe all the girls where into florescent colors.

We just discovered Coronas and having a lime in your drink is cool as sh*t..."whatever"

All of a sudden behind me the table for two near the side door to the place starts to get

heated. There is a young couple sitting together starting to argue, the guy, sporting a Don Johnson Miami Vice kinda look going, and the girl, a very fit half black half maybe asian mix are begining to escalate into something. I look back and then it starts. She stands up and throws a full glass of very staining red concoction onto Don and yells F you! I'm thinking strawberry Daquiri and quickly do the math in my head

of damages to date. We go on, the bouncer spots this as the whole place parts like the Red Sea and gets front and center and points to the girl with a text book bouncer statement # 5 "your out of here!" She replies "I dont think so f'r!" I really focus at this point and I have a front seat to the action so are we ready to ruummmmble! The bouncer grabs a bar stool that stands between them and begins to move it to prepare for ejection. The girl reaches down and flips off her high heels (I'm thinking she is just getting ready to walk out) but no! she goes into this kung fu stance and swings one of them sharp heels across the bouncer's

brow splitting it like soft pine...stunned, bleeding, very concerned... the bouncer motions for reinforcements

bouncer two is on his way. Bouncer 1 looks away for a second and the heel girl snaps him with those heels cuttin like a blender! this is getting ugly. Bouncer two goes low and catches a few and a knee to the face. At this point heel girl is near the side door and bouncer 1 has a jacket, holding it front of him and rams her out the side door and they both exit out to the pavement. High heel girl bounces her head of the concrete....fight over...Don just walked quietly out....

it was very cool!

:flipoff: I am not allowed to talk about any of the bar fights I have been involved in!! :shocked2:

after consulting with my lawyer....he says the same thing......

let me put it to you this way.

i was an MP (Military Police officer) I was in FT Carson CO. I was off duty, it was myself, 9 other MP's 2 big a$$ bouncers, and my target that I just saw slap a woman in the bar, well about 30 pitchers of beer into it, i decided to show him what it felt like, the only problem was...the "target" would not stop hitting his face against my fist. I ended up hitting both bouncers, my target, 3 of my MP's and almost hit a civilian cop....oops....well 3500.00 later, and it has vanished from the courts.