YIKES!

EY3BA11

Anyone race BMX as a kid???

The kid to the left was a real arrogant bastard... im the fat kid in the air... I always passed people in the air on this jump they were too freakin scared to jump it cuz right at the bottom of the landing was a huge left sweeper.. :D they would slow down and roll it and i would go sailing past em.. :D

post-2-1149823316.gif

:drinkbeer: Fat kid on a little bike! :drinkbeer:

No really thats cool. Jumping BMXs where the dirtbikers practiced by my house is how I destroyed my knee when I was 16. I used to be fearless and not care until I got hurt. Since then I only rode mountain bikes after the knee was better and hated jumping.

as soon as i got into computers and found out how much of a deskjob it was... i got fat and lazy... why should i have to walk to your desk to fix your stuff when i dont have to leave mine.. :D Remote Desktop Connection is great.. My only real exercise comes in the winter time when i ride my 2 wheeler...

My only real exercise comes in the winter time when i ride my 2 wheeler...

I think you got it mixed up. It should read...

My only real exercise comes in the winter time when my 2 wheeler rides me...

:mc_smiley:

freakin wrench.. hahaha get you and your ds650 out here and we will see who's got the skillz now.. mr. i havent been to the dunes in 2 years..

the DS is now sporting a hitch. I am planning on taking it a ATV pull. I will run the open class with a set of my old paddles and geared way down.

It is the fastest quad in the county right now. The plow boys bring their Honda Ranchers over and I never loose. Most of the time they don't even want to race after i start it up.