shoes for the quest (armada)

EY3BA11

So its time.. I need to put new tires on the armada.. 50k on the stock conti's with good tread depth but old hard as a rock rubber.. Definatley not a good combo.

Was thinkin bridgestone dueler a/t revo, toyo open country a/t's or OEM good years which wore really well on the titan when i had it and did pretty decent in dumont.

This is a highway cruiser and around town grocerry getter however it will see off road activity from time to time and i would like it to have decent traction in all situations.. on/off road, wet pavement so on and so forth. Anyone have any recomendations.

I havent checed with warriorionlywenttodumontoncein07 but he hooked me up quite nice on the last set of tires i needed and last i heard from him he was able to get me the toyos for a damn good price.

i know you didnt list them ISBB, but check out the Cooper Discoverer ATR's...granted, they dont have the looks of the two you mentioned, BUT, i am on my second set. I got waaaaay more mileage out of the first set than what they were warrantied for (close to 10k over)

the price is really nice too

looks like its gonna be the toyo's warrior err red err identitycrisis got an even better price this time around :D Thx pete ill give you a ring as soon as i hear something to setup a time to swing by the shop.

Ended up with a set of Toyo Open Country H/T's Thx again identity crisis for another sweet tire hookup :D Wife is happy and it definatley rides better than those rock hard old as dirt conti's that were on there :D

toyo_openCountryHT_lg.jpg