anybody else WOOT?

vegas style

woot.com is a site that sells one item everyday until its sold out. most of the time it is a pretty good deal sometimes its a great deal. tuesdays are 2-for-1. and today they have these led road flares. i picked up a set for the trailer thought they would for good road side emergencies and maybe for campsite markers.

i have bought a few things from them before and everything was shipped fast and well packed. :blury:

woot.com

Been wootn for years...good stuff. I saw those flares but thought you had to light em on fire, glad you straightened me out, just went back and bought a couple sets...with 10 min to spare.

Edited by dune_rat

woot.com is a site that sells one item everyday until its sold out. most of the time it is a pretty good deal sometimes its a great deal. tuesdays are 2-for-1. and today they have these led road flares. i picked up a set for the trailer thought they would for good road side emergencies and maybe for campsite markers.

i have bought a few things from them before and everything was shipped fast and well packed. :blury:

woot.com

LOL :blah: I thought you meant this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgXjA2BLEY