Stabbing at work last night!

RAGDOLL MX

well thank you all for the compliment, iam very humbled about it. but thank you anyway. I would just hope that someone would go the distance for me to keep me from bleeding out.!

as far as the rehab..lol...i was probably prepping to deal with some a$$ hats!

lol...

well here is an update that i got from my buddy.

the firl was in her hospitial room and she ended up getting a roomate that LOOKED like the suspect, she freaked out, asked the hospitial for a different room, they denied her so she got up..in her hosp gown, with her IV's still in she left and went to the bus stop, got on the bus. The Nurses went and got her off the bus, and brought her back, gave her a seperate room and then later discharged her later that day.

the guy was also released after some surgery, his breacheal artiary was repaired and he was stiched up. so they are both good to go,

and i spoke with the cop that was on the scene and he told me that they have not caught them yet.. but they have their eyes on who it is and have several leads.

It's people like you that make our world a better place to live. Thanks for what you did and will continue to do. It's selfless dedication to the help of others that makes people heros. You are certainly a hero and you should be honored for your duty and a job well done.

Good job!!!