Stabbing at work last night!

RAGDOLL MX

So as most of you know i work at the Hard Rock, and for the last year i have been working the pool and at the joint. It has been fun and all, but i decided to go to bikes, (its full time and benefits).

Well anyway last night while working graveyard. I get a call over the raido saying that there was a stabbing in the 6th floor garage, and the victims made their way to the first floor. I was the first to arrive on the scene, when I saw that there was a male laying on the floor, with a skinny female over the top of him. she was screaming and crying. there was blood everywhere. the male had his right arm slashed from the bicep to the forearm, tearing through his breacheal artery, so he lost ALOT of blood, so as i started helping the male. I took off my belt and made a tournaquete and stopped the bleeding right away...it just stopped. well as i was waiting for Metro, and fire and rescue i saw that the female was bleeding too! only it was on her back behind her shoulder blade...and it was bubbling (that told me that she had a sucking chest wound (punctured lung). So i finally had help to hold the tournaquete. I took off my work shirt and pressed it into a pressure dressing to help stop the bleeding. Metro and Fire and Rescue took the female and eventually took the male.

When we finally found out what happened, it was a failed robbery. they were stabbed by to black females, trying to rob them. after everyone left, and reports were written, the two suspects got away, and it the 2 that got stabbed are doing better. The medics came back and thanked me for helping. 2 of them said that if it wasnt for what i did for them ...the male would have died. you only have minutes to live when to sever the breacheal, corratid, or the femoral.

it felt good to help someone who needed, and it felt even better knowing that they lived, it looked like he was fading fast.

I hope Metro gets those 2 sh*t heads!!!! and i hope a speedy recovery for the other 2!

oh...and i need a new shirt!

post-693-1243186048_thumb.jpg

dude when was this, i seen you guys when i left last night it must of happened right after (black guy on metros hood on paradise and you 2 on the sidewalk) im guessing the medics from the joint must of left before this happened....either way nice job. Just so everyone knows that shirt normally is BRIGHT safety yellow

Atta boy Cole! :clap:

Nice quick thinkin'.

Proud to have you as a friend brotha. :shake:

OK now to them black b*tches. :dayum: WTF

Don't even know what to say.

That's BS. :finger:

Hope the two victims heal up quick.

Sad thing is:

What to do to prevent something like that? :dunno:

R-

:shake: Great job cole! Those two were lucky you were there and knew what to do.

Hope they heal up quick and those two fuggers, i mean muggers, get whats coming to them.

I can see Cole on patrol now

post-3400-1243207123_thumb.jpg

Edited by TheAlaskan

:dayum: Great job cole! Those two were lucky you were there and knew what to do.

Hope they heal up quick and those two fuggers, i mean muggers, get whats coming to them.

I can see Cole on patrol now

post-3400-1243207123_thumb.jpg

:shake::finger::mc:

thanks.

Rodney, this happened at 3:30 this morning. Medic West already left property. Yeah busy night,,,i guess i will see what happens tonight. I was all gloved up and didnt get any blood on me, so iam good to go...no need for the hep check.

So as most of you know i work at the Hard Rock, and for the last year i have been working the pool and at the joint. It has been fun and all, but i decided to go to bikes, (its full time and benefits).

Well anyway last night while working graveyard. I get a call over the raido saying that there was a stabbing in the 6th floor garage, and the victims made their way to the first floor. I was the first to arrive on the scene, when I saw that there was a male laying on the floor, with a skinny female over the top of him. she was screaming and crying. there was blood everywhere. the male had his right arm slashed from the bicep to the forearm, tearing through his breacheal artery, so he lost ALOT of blood, so as i started helping the male. I took off my belt and made a tournaquete and stopped the bleeding right away...it just stopped. well as i was waiting for Metro, and fire and rescue i saw that the female was bleeding too! only it was on her back behind her shoulder blade...and it was bubbling (that told me that she had a sucking chest wound (punctured lung). So i finally had help to hold the tournaquete. I took off my work shirt and pressed it into a pressure dressing to help stop the bleeding. Metro and Fire and Rescue took the female and eventually took the male.

When we finally found out what happened, it was a failed robbery. they were stabbed by to black females, trying to rob them. after everyone left, and reports were written, the two suspects got away, and it the 2 that got stabbed are doing better. The medics came back and thanked me for helping. 2 of them said that if it wasnt for what i did for them ...the male would have died. you only have minutes to live when to sever the breacheal, corratid, or the femoral.

it felt good to help someone who needed, and it felt even better knowing that they lived, it looked like he was fading fast.

I hope Metro gets those 2 sh*t heads!!!! and i hope a speedy recovery for the other 2!

oh...and i need a new shirt!

post-693-1243186048_thumb.jpg

DAM COLEEE as one to be in the private sector of public safety, i can honestly say you went ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY. You should be commended and rewarded by the hotel management for the lives you saved that morning, and that is no exageration. We both know parking decks and lots are where 90 percent of crimes occur in public places, no one is stupid enough to commit a crime around 1,000 witnesses, well there are a few. But again, GOOD JOB!! Next time im in Vegas, ill buy you a couple of rounds. :dayum::shake:

i am still waiting to hear a clear status on them....nothin but hearsay so far..

i dont feel i need a reward, i do appreciate it though. it was just one of those things that needed to be done. i got recognition from my staff and my boss's and that was good enough for me. I just hope that what i did made a difference.

just got a update:

the girl that was stabbed, is one of my good friends wifes sister...talk about 6 degrees of seperation. she pulled through so did her boyfriend...illbe making a phone call in a bit to get more information.

i am still waiting to hear a clear status on them....nothin but hearsay so far..

i dont feel i need a reward, i do appreciate it though. it was just one of those things that needed to be done. i got recognition from my staff and my boss's and that was good enough for me. I just hope that what i did made a difference.

Cole, you made a big difference, trust me. You made it so instead of the newspaper and news headlines saying "Couple Stabbed and murdered at the Hardrock" to "attempted robbery with injuries." The liability would of been greater for Hardrock if you werent there to assist. Im glad to hear your supervisor and boses gave you some adaboys.

way to go cole! sounds like yer one of the guys i want standin around at the dunes when i finally eat it big. now, bout them muffin huggers that did the deed....aren't there some cameras around there somewhere.

Great job Cole!!! That is funny timing, I saw you on tv last night. I was watching Rehab on tru tv and there you were getting a pre shift security briefing. You were probably getting ready to save someone's life.