Art N Ink Festival

sand chick

Anyone going to this on Sat??

I need to price a tatoo for my son for when he comes to visit in July :MBdance:

I thought this would be a good place to take his design and price it out..

I thought maybe I could tag along with someone, I hate :( going to these things alone!

Art and Ink Festival

post-2396-1243451667_thumb.jpg

Jodi,

I don't know what part of town you are in, but there is a guy in Hendertucky that does some amazing work. His name is Jeremy (Freak). He is at the Golden Dragon Tattoo 524 S. Boulder Hwy at Basic. They are tucked in the parking lot of Auto Zone. He designed a kick azz tattoo for a friend of mine. He is on Myspace if you want to look him up and look at his work. Just wanted to give you some extra info.

Jodi,

I don't know what part of town you are in, but there is a guy in Hendertucky that does some amazing work. His name is Jeremy (Freak). He is at the Golden Dragon Tattoo 524 S. Boulder Hwy at Basic. They are tucked in the parking lot of Auto Zone. He designed a kick azz tattoo for a friend of mine. He is on Myspace if you want to look him up and look at his work. Just wanted to give you some extra info.

Thank you! :laughoff:

My son has it already designed and sent it down with specific instructions. I am just pricing it out to see who has the best work for the smallest price.. I get to pay for half :MBdance: of it for his birthday present.. I will look in to him to.. Thank you again for the information! Any information and recomendations are appreciated! :laughoff: I have until third week in July.

Hey Jodi I was looking for something to do with my girls saturday and might just take them there. Might be fun. Text me if you go

I told you I was heading there at 2pmish :headbang1::grin: but I will text you anyways... :headbang1: