DDR member caught slummin in Bakersfield

Richard Cheese

I got a txt from bpguy last week. Said he was rollin through, and had the place i took him to eat the last time he was in town on his mind

xn24396k.png

MOO creamery is a hamburger joint, ice cream parlor, beer bar, and gourmet eats place all in one. Their burgers :lol: ROCK!!! :dunno: AND they have dos equis on tap too. I called up Jimmy D, and we rolled

Funny thing...the initial text I got from bpguy said SUNDAY evening, I had Reddog and his family, MRs and string cheese goin, along with Jimmy D and his wife.

So Yesterday (saturday), Im sittin in a class @ Fresno State at 9am, and i get a text from bpguy that says "how many peeps are showin up tonight?" :lol::lol: :lol: . the whole time from then on IN CLASS (3 hours) im texting reddog, Jimmy D and his wife, and my wife, trying to get the giant malfunction back on the road :lol:

so anyway, in he walks

RSCN0975.jpg

We sit down, shoot the :poop: have a few :whip:

Jimmy D and BPguy at the bar

RSCN0974.jpg

Then, he had to head on up the valley to Fresno....so we didnt hang out too long, but had a good time none-the-less

then Jimmy D and I rolled over to Reddog's, who brews his own beer BTW :whip: , and sat and shot the :poop: till it was time to roll home

ANYTIME any of you foolios roll through Bako....ya need to :shout: HOLLA at cha DDR Bakersfield concierge

:old:, :ninja:

Now these are the kind of summer threads I like! Good peeps chillin with other good peeps!! :dunno:

Welllll.... and the runaway funny ones..

Looks like a good time.. next time I make a run through Bako I am stoping to hang with the Cheese! :whip:

Almost went back there the following day on the way back home!!!

This place rocks for food.

Did almost 800 miles in my truck in a 24 hour period.

It was nice meeting Jimmy D, very laid back guy. Jason was as cool as ever. Sorry I didn't stay too long but we ended up in Fresno just after 8pm at the hotel.

Then at 11pm we get a pounding on the door from the manager tell us to let him IN! My dad said Eff you! Turns out my credit card was never processed and he wanted payment right then. I wasn't the happy camper but I walked to the lobby paid the man, threw the pen at him and went back to bed.

If you like grapes then Fresno is the place for you. They grow them damn things everywhere..

Good trip but glad to be home!