FREE TO GOOD HOME

CaptNkllm

Hey Dave, I have been thinking about getting a dog for my 4 year old son. How old is the dog, is it house broke, good with kids, eats couchs, etc?

Doesnt eat couches no ... is house broke but I have 2 dogs already and he wants to mark his territory and fight my bigger dog... he is fine with our small dog and great with my son and daughter... He just is real nervous around our Akita.

Let me know if ya want to meet him.... good dog..

Capt

Doesnt eat couches no ... is house broke but I have 2 dogs already and he wants to mark his territory and fight my bigger dog... he is fine with our small dog and great with my son and daughter... He just is real nervous around our Akita.

Capt

Did you have this dog with you when we camped together the weekend after presidents day with Craig and Tiff?

Capt

Hey Dave let me buy ur akita and u can keep bolt?????????

:beercheers:

If it doesnt, I am sure I can find it a new neighborhood :beercheers:

:laughing: just make sure is not near my neighborhood :headbang1:

TO late lol

He found a new home today.....I think from the look,, he will make some good Carnedoggy asada :blury:

J/K ... a friend of mine took him and he has a good owner now... unlike the previous owners lol... just kidding

Capt