Anyone here sell cell phones?

iweb

We have been with AT&T (Cingular) for like 10 years and need to upgrade our phones and service. We are thinking of going with Verizon as it works at Dumont Dunes, Fish Lake Valley, and Duck Creek, Ut where my At&T does not work.

A cell tower guy told me that AT&T and Verizon were merging and then both will work on each others towers.

Any comments or ideas? My son is going long hauling truck driving so he will need testing, internet, email, and phone. Me i can hardly make a phone call on one.

Since I found out that the merger is not going to happen I think I will go with Verizon! Then at least I can have service at Dumont and Duck Creek. Now who works for Verizon so I can get a deal on phones and not do a 2 year contract?

you wont get much of a deal if you buy the phone out right.. your best bet is craigslist or fleabay for someone unloading their phone for cheap. Usually they just try to recoup the cost of their phone from their contract! if you buy a phone at retail or close to it regardless of the style of phone your lookin at anywhere from 2-600 bucks!! I say just get the 2yr contract. you have the first 30 days to return and cxl the service if you wish. so sign up head to duck creek and try it out if it doesnt work out for you take the phone back and tell em to shove it. Also true verizon stores are usually cheaper than those outlet style stores that claim to be a real verizon store. easy way to know if its a real store.. If they have working demo's on the phones its a real verizon deal. most of the little outlet stores only have dummy phones.

ive got a friend that works for Verizon, she is out on the NW side of town on Buffalo and skypointe. her name is Jazz. she will definatley take care of you, just tell her that Cole sent you if you go out there.

Thanks for all the info and help, leaning toward Verizon and Cole I will look up Jazz. Any input on which phone is good and which ones to avoid at Verizon?

i've had an LG Voyager for a few months now. it's not a bad phone but the inside screen gets fuzzy sometimes, i haven't figured out why. i'm not too fond of the internet function of it. my next phone will probably be an iphone.

the broad has an LG NV2, i don't think she's too fond of it, i think she liked her NV better.

We have been with AT&T (Cingular) for like 10 years and need to upgrade our phones and service. We are thinking of going with Verizon as it works at Dumont Dunes, Fish Lake Valley, and Duck Creek, Ut where my At&T does not work.

A cell tower guy told me that AT&T and Verizon were merging and then both will work on each others towers.

Any comments or ideas? My son is going long hauling truck driving so he will need testing, internet, email, and phone. Me i can hardly make a phone call on one.

There not merging because they can't. There on totally different networks.

Thanks for all the info and help, leaning toward Verizon and Cole I will look up Jazz. Any input on which phone is good and which ones to avoid at Verizon?

i have the Voyager and i love it, but like Junkie said the internet is slow, so iam actually getting the blackberry 8330.

you cant go wrong with the Voyager, Dare, or the ENV...i would stay away from the blackberry storm though..nothing but problems. and the new blackberry tour is in now as well.