anyone know someone who can ?

goodguys75

there was a post on here a while back. A guy saying he does aluminum covers cheap. I have done a few of the alumawood and they are awesome. Look great and never a leak.

there was a post on here a while back. A guy saying he does aluminum covers cheap. I have done a few of the alumawood and they are awesome. Look great and never a leak.

who did it for you or does alumawood do there own???

who did it for you or does alumawood do there own???

Im in so cal so Im pretty sure the guy that did mine wouldnt be able to do one in vegas. Amerimax is the manufacturer of the product though. Make sure whoever does it uses them and not some cheap china shiat.

I do real ones if your interested in that type...the aluminum ones are a lil cheaper but they also look alot cheaper as well.... My # is 497-5127, Bryan @ Manning Construction

whats up its andre......no dont need real wood, that is what we r trying to get rid of...the paint just flakes off and it is a pain in the a$$......do you know who does aluminum ones ? talk to you later bryan

whats up its andre......no dont need real wood, that is what we r trying to get rid of...the paint just flakes off and it is a pain in the a$$......do you know who does aluminum ones ? talk to you later bryan

Andre...I'll I can say is doh :headbang1: should have used my brain and realized it was you...I can get the amerimax product here in town...we dont typically do them, I have done a few... if you already have wood (no pun intended :flipoff: ) ...why not look at options to cover it..as in stucco or other so you dont have the maintenance involved...stucco would probably be the same as an aluminum one when all said and done...call me brother, you know Ill :headbang1: you in the right direction...even if I dont do the job!

Edited by Bryan M

Andre...I'll I can say is doh :headbang1: should have used my brain and realized it was you...I can get the amerimax product here in town...we dont typically do them, I have done a few... if you already have wood (no pun intended :dumbass: ) ...why not look at options to cover it..as in stucco or other so you dont have the maintenance involved...stucco would probably be the same as an aluminum one when all said and done...call me brother, you know Ill :headbang1: you in the right direction...even if I dont do the job!

thanks alot bryan, dont want stucco either...just no maintanance aluminum patio....if you catch wind of anyone who does do them let me know...... :flipoff:

thanks alot bryan, dont want stucco either...just no maintanance aluminum patio....if you catch wind of anyone who does do them let me know...... :headbang1:

we did the one on the back of my dads house, setting the header and colums was the hardest part... after that the entire cover was done in 3 hours... and we have never done one before. a few hours work and some beer and you can get it done! :headbang1: Its not rocket science.

anyone know someone who build aluminum patio covers. someone who is good and honest....thanks alot, just pm if you know of a person or company that did yours... :laughing:

It has been a couple years, but I was actually able to find my receipts for the contractor who did mine. I paid $9.00 a sq ft, I am not sure what the going price is today however I am sure you could get a good deal with construction being slow. The name of the company is Landscape Visions (Lic.#63001) The guys name is Sabian and the phone# is 657-8857. Make sure you pull your permit. I got dinged for twice the permit price because they started work before I paid for the permit. They did a great job, they were in and out in like 6 hours. hope this helps. If you decide to :DDRrocks: do it yourself, there is a place on Pecos and Gowan in NLV who gives wholesale prices for DIY'rs.

It has been a couple years, but I was actually able to find my receipts for the contractor who did mine. I paid $9.00 a sq ft, I am not sure what the going price is today however I am sure you could get a good deal with construction being slow. The name of the company is Landscape Visions (Lic.#63001) The guys name is Sabian and the phone# is 657-8857. Make sure you pull your permit. I got dinged for twice the permit price because they started work before I paid for the permit. They did a great job, they were in and out in like 6 hours. hope this helps. If you decide to :MBdance: do it yourself, there is a place on Pecos and Gowan in NLV who gives wholesale prices for DIY'rs.

thanks for taking the time to look for who did yours....i will give them a call :beer_bang: