Guitar amp takes

Free Agent

One of the kids is a guitar phenom.

Time to move him to a real amp.

The Mesa Boogie like a winner.

They have 2 mods the Mark 5 and the Electrodyne.

Any takes?

Mesa Amps are my favorite! Mark 5 is a great little amp that is very versatile! How long has the kid been playing?

Mesa Amps are my favorite! Mark 5 is a great little amp that is very versatile! How long has the kid been playing?

Five years and he's really good.

He just has the little Fender practice amp.

Music talent runs in his moms side of the family.

Should I try and grind the price of the amp at Guitar Center?

176335720322434.gif

Edited by Free Agent

Answer these questions first. What type of music does he play? What type of guitar does he have and if you do buy the Mesaboogie are u going to get the half stack or combo version. These are important questions to know before you select one of the two amps. They both have their advantages for different styles.

one of the great things about guitar center is you can go in there and play all the amps..... I say take him in there and see which one and which effects and features he likes best.

I used to spend hours in guitar center when I played regularly

one of the great things about guitar center is you can go in there and play all the amps..... I say take him in there and see which one and which effects and features he likes best.

I used to spend hours in guitar center when I played regularly

Yep, that's what we did.

I like the old, very shop-worn Telecasters and Strats they have all about too.

The Mesa was the pick.

What a superb sound.

Our youngest was struggling with the big Strat, forget the Les Paul so we got him the Half Strat and the Blackstar Stack amp.

76446685-250x250-0-0_BlackstarHT5Mi.jpg

The Blackstar was only $499, is a full tube type, and does it ever sound good. Click on HD for cleaner stereo sound::

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LsZhNTI0T0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LsZhNTI0T0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LsZhNTI0T0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

We're told Blackstar was started by former Mesa engineers.

Not quite the snot, ut sure sounds as clean.

Damn, what bang for the buck.

789250_16_avatar.gif

Edited by Free Agent