Dumont update as of 10/1/09 10:53am

dunefreak

For the ones more to south of the high desert, my brother will meet with peeps in Ontario and drive up to my house in apple valley, we load up here and go. Or you can just drive up with your own car and we can meet up somewhere and all convoy there, no biggie, always good to have extra peeps!!!

:drunks: :sleeping::yawn:

Hey your form apple valley? Me 2 were always looking to make our group bigger! Where do you camp at we should hook up for some rides! Ill be out for holloween

For the ones more to south of the high desert, my brother will meet with peeps in Ontario and drive up to my house in apple valley, we load up here and go. Or you can just drive up with your own car and we can meet up somewhere and all convoy there, no biggie, always good to have extra peeps!!!

:drunks: :sleeping::yawn:

Nice!! I will be taking my truck to sleep on it hahha. Next time you guys role hit me up. I'll pm you my number. I need to get paddles soon! When are you guys heading out next?

idk quiet yet. I need to order my paddles. I'll have my paddles in a week or two. I'm definatly going for thanksgiving tho.

right on, ill be going for halloween(i hope)& thanksgiving is a tradition....hope to see you out there pm me if you go out halloween or thanksgiving to get some rides in...... :banghead:

idk quiet yet. I need to order my paddles. I'll have my paddles in a week or two. I'm definatly going for thanksgiving tho.

what do you ride?i have some rear itp sand stars for a honda if interested? :banghead:

what do you ride?i have some rear itp sand stars for a honda if interested? :banghead:

08 can am ds 450.

Bolt pattern Is 4x110 I believe.

What thread sand paddles do you guys recommend?

My friend recommends skat~trak haulers

08 can am ds 450.

If it is 4/110 thats a honda pattern. I've had both the V-type and the skat trac haulers, and I prefer the haulers. They are lighter and to have more traction. I am going to check out these new padla brat tires though. They are supposed to be the lightest tire on the market right now.

08 can am ds 450.

if the bolt pattern is 4x110,its going to be the same as a honda,on recommendation it all depends on how you ride,the skat trak is for more traction but riding the dunes side ways it will glide a lil,the itps tend to grip more on riding the dunes...i have itp in all of my quads its all up to your riding... :dunno:

if the bolt pattern is 4x110,its going to be the same as a honda,on recommendation it all depends on how you ride,the skat trak is for more traction but riding the dunes side ways it will glide a lil,the itps tend to grip more on riding the dunes...i have itp in all of my quads its all up to your riding... :dunno:

yup I agree with junior