2006 SCORE Desert Series

hey pete, i was just online to get tickets for this, but realized, dont know what day everyone is goin? also what section do you sit in? Tickets are $30 - $25 - $20? Red - White - Blue sections? Ive only been to the speedway once or twice, and never at the dirt track, so not sure what the setup is? :beerpint:

hey pete, i was just online to get tickets for this, but realized, dont know what day everyone is goin? also what section do you sit in? Tickets are $30 - $25 - $20? Red - White - Blue sections? Ive only been to the speedway once or twice, and never at the dirt track, so not sure what the setup is? :headbang:

I don't know about everyone else, but I'll be there BOTH days. :beerpint::laughing: I think I'll be buying tickets for the blue section plus pit passes. I don't think the seats are assigned, just sections. If your gonna go, go all the way. that's my motto. Last year was great being up high in the stands and also being able to go down on to the track before the race was fun as well.

Didn't you see the seating chart on the site or what Gerald posted up earlier?

This is the setup....

MAP_LARGE.gif

I don't know about everyone else, but I'll be there BOTH days. :beerpint::laughing: I think I'll be buying tickets for the blue section plus pit passes. I don't think the seats are assigned, just sections. If your gonna go, go all the way. that's my motto. Last year was great being up high in the stands and also being able to go down on to the track before the race was fun as well.

Didn't you see the seating chart on the site or what Gerald posted up earlier?

This is the setup....

MAP_LARGE.gif

Well I dont see me goin both days, im a poor girl. So ill wait to find out when the DDR crew will be goin, then let me know if ya want me to bring the hauler?

I don't know about everyone else, but I'll be there BOTH days. :beerpint::laughing: I think I'll be buying tickets for the blue section plus pit passes. I don't think the seats are assigned, just sections. If your gonna go, go all the way. that's my motto.

Don't know about the other sections but the red is GA. It also looks like there's a conflict of info. LVMS shows a 3 day event, and SCORE is only selling tickets for 2. :headbang:

Don't know about the other sections but the red is GA. It also looks like there's a conflict of info. LVMS shows a 3 day event, and SCORE is only selling tickets for 2. :beerpint:

I think they show it as a 3 day event because of the Thursday night events that take place downtown. Remember last year there was the pit crew challange, driver signings, etc. down at Fremont St? Not sure if they do it again, but I figured they would do the same this year as well.

I think they show it as a 3 day event because of the Thursday night events that take place downtown. Remember last year there was the pit crew challange, driver signings, etc. down at Fremont St? Not sure if they do it again, but I figured they would do the same this year as well.

Youre right pete it its actually 3 days of events for it :headbang: with thursday downtown (pitcrew challenge etc) :beerpint: I dont think it ifs fully confirmed w/ the city for downtown ...but i beleive its still gonna happen :laughing: