2006 SCORE Desert Series

July 27 – 29th

SCORE Las Vegas Terrible’s Cup II

Las Vegas Motor Speedway

(non-points special event)

Has anyone been to this event yet? Anyone going?

Gordon is supposed to be there. Sounds like a blast.

post-475-1152133580.jpg

Edited by cmyfirepole

That procomp truck driven by the Coyne's are rich snobby a-holes from the imperial valley where i grew up... I always tried avoiding spending my money at that shop...

Don't know about the haulers...it's broken up into 3 nights.

07/27/2006 06:00pm SCORE Las Vegas Terrible's Cup

07/28/2006 06:00pm SCORE Las Vegas Terrible's Cup

07/29/2006 06:00pm SCORE Las Vegas Terrible's Cup

Edited by cmyfirepole

is it all seating in the stands? or can you take your hauler out there like at some of the other events? id be down to go, be hot as hell though, thats why im thinking hauler with AC would ROCK!!

No it's all grand stands/ bleacher seating. I was thinking of bringing out my hauler anyways though for cheap beer/ parking lot partying. :cripple:

It wasn't that hot last year. Most of the racing was at night. :driver:

Was there last year also... not too bad!! they didnt get up alot of speed...course was kinda small for the trophys

Didn't you see them get up to speed along that back stretch? I thought they were hauling some good a$$ for the amount of space they had! :finger::slap:

I heard that also... its like $25 for a ticket to go into a drawing and also win a helmit and suit..

Yeah but the trophy truck ride was more like a little putt putt ride around the track. :driver::cripple: I guess I'd still take it though! I suppose being a race car passenger going fast or not is better than nothing! :shake: I'd be like, "hey man, can we turn on the radio?" :finger:

Didn't you see them get up to speed along that back stretch? I thought they were hauling some good a$$ for the amount of space they had! :finger::finger:

Yeah but the trophy truck ride was more like a little putt putt ride around the track. :driver::cripple: I guess I'd still take it though! I suppose being a race car passenger going fast or not is better than nothing! :slap: I'd be like, "hey man, can we turn on the radio?" :finger:

Yea the back stretch was pretty fast...It was a good show..i'll definitely be there again this year..true though id rather be riding than watching!! :shake:

Didn't you see them get up to speed along that back stretch? I thought they were hauling some good a$$ for the amount of space they had! :finger::slap:

Yeah but the trophy truck ride was more like a little putt putt ride around the track. :driver::cripple: I guess I'd still take it though! I suppose being a race car passenger going fast or not is better than nothing! :shake: I'd be like, "hey man, can we turn on the radio?" :finger:

I'd have to say "I bet you can't scare me!".... :finger:

i thought it was fun as hell to watch. good possibility i may be working that race. the guys i worked the laughlin race with do that one and im hoping i will get the call to do it. :D also i think they are going to change the track up a little this year. i seem to remember hearing something to that effect.

im in!! what day does DDR want to represent?? pete if you dont wanna drag your hauler down there, I can bring mine. Wont hold as many peeps as yours, but its ALOT closer to the speedway than yours. let me know!! heyyyyyyyyyy maybe i could actually get someone to put my DDR hauler sticker on?? since ive been holding off since i get clowned everytime someone see's my GOTSAND sticker!! :P:flipoff::laughoff:

im in!! what day does DDR want to represent?? pete if you dont wanna drag your hauler down there, I can bring mine. Wont hold as many peeps as yours, but its ALOT closer to the speedway than yours. let me know!! heyyyyyyyyyy maybe i could actually get someone to put my DDR hauler sticker on?? since ive been holding off since i get clowned everytime someone see's my GOTSAND sticker!! :P:laughoff::flipoff:

OK, sounds cool. We'll see. Either hauler works for me. :laughoff:

just wondering are they going to sell tickets at the door or do you have to get them in advance?

I believe I got mine in advance last year, but you should be able to get them at the door like OFFROADRACER said. :laughoff: