Dumont ATV Rentals

aseman

Pismo is a has a big tourist base and they are able to do rentals which is really cool. But Dumont is kind of a "You go there if you are into the lifestyle" kind of place. I have heard of a few places here in SoCal that do weekend rentals. Call around to different dealers and ask. :headbang1:

Okay cool, thanx guys! Please let me know if you come across any info on someone being up there; cuz I did a search and I heard there used to be one on big weekends.

:beercheers:

Oh, and I haven't been out there in years, Where's the best place to camp nowadays? I'm pulling in with just my toyhauler and truck, no crew this year. I wanna be close to the sand but not where I will get sandblasted bad. I'm open to any of you that wanna welcome me near your sweet camp :trickortreat:

• 4 weeks later...

i know there is a place in victorville off of the 15 fwy that rents them...they are located between Bear Valley Rd and palmdale rd/18 if you are coming from "down the hill" then they would be on your left side...you can't miss them.

i think they are located right here or the next building to this one ...just copy and paste in googlearth

34.4942997665, -117.330467212