Slash X / Barstow

wild1s

is slash X still open? the last time i rolled through there, they were closed. the owner was around back and gave me his number, plus the number to the place

i have called it off and on since, and no one answers :laughoff:

i hope that place is still open, the look on pimpshack's face when his chili-cheese fries-imma be shittin good later on special was priceless

Well I was a bad boy and went out there last night and sucked down a few cold ones, then this morning I called into work that I was gonna be late and hit the poker run at 8am!

Took me just over 1hr to do the 'B' loop on my bike, lemmie tell ya it was a blast!!!!

Nice course layout and it seemed like I was the only one out there, it did kinda suck that only one checkpoint was manned that early :DDRrocks:

I packed up the trailer and headed home then straight to work, and to top off an awsome mornin I was only 2 hrs late :pumpkin:

Im fuggin stoked I got to run it, Ive lived in barstow for 6 years and never managed to get to the poker run something has always happened to screw it up.

Edited by britincali

Well I was a bad boy and went out there last night and sucked down a few cold ones, then this morning I called into work that I was gonna be late and hit the poker run at 8am!

Took me just over 1hr to do the 'B' loop on my bike, lemmie tell ya it was a blast!!!!

Nice course layout and it seemed like I was the only one out there, it did kinda suck that only one checkpoint was manned that early :MBdance:

I packed up the trailer and headed home then straight to work, and to top off an awsome mornin I was only 2 hrs late :ban-split:

Im fuggin stoked I got to run it, Ive lived in barstow for 6 years and never managed to get to the poker run something has always happened to screw it up.

nice! :rockwoot::ban-split:

Ya see just about every kind of off road contraption out there:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> Edited by Free Agent