Any Input On 2002 Polaris Scrambler 500ho 4x4

:beercheers: ed we had a lot of problems with our polaris so i wouldnt but thats just me,,go with the big three names!!ill trade you an r/c car for that golf cart!! :idea:

Thanks for the input kenny....already have 2 suzukis this would be an extra

unless you have a fork lift to get it into anything other than a car hauler trailer, i wouldnt get one, they are heavy, slow and not all that..., i just rode one in coral pink this last weekend, and i was not impressed.

I have one its a good for a backup bike, just real heavy but they tow broken bikes good. They are not worth a lot you golf cart is probly worth more.

Yea i figured it only to be a back up or workhorse,but found another one in az a bombadier 650..Thanks for the info :hello: ...

unless you have a fork lift to get it into anything other than a car hauler trailer, i wouldnt get one, they are heavy, slow and not all that..., i just rode one in coral pink this last weekend, and i was not impressed.

Right on thanks man, Yea i have heard nothing good about them but to use to pull something..i am trading a guy for a bombadier 650..thanks again