Thinking About Leaving My Job

RAGDOLL MX

well iam thinking about leaving my job, (ATV Tour Guide), i was given a job offer at a local motorcycle shop. Iam thinking that it would be a better move, but the pay is a bit lower,

Pro's of leaving the current job

M-F 9-5

indoors

chance to move int management

awesome discount on parts

no more Drama...and yes there is alot of Drama

Cons of leaving current job

a bit lower of pay

.....ummmm thats all i can think of

so what do you think?

stay or go.

oh yeah iam also putting in my app with Metro PD as well.

well iam thinking about leaving my job, (ATV Tour Guide), i was given a job offer at a local motorcycle shop. Iam thinking that it would be a better move, but the pay is a bit lower,

M-F 9-5

indoors

a bit lower of pay

so what do you think?

stay or go.

Don't work for the MAN you fool! :barf::hello: Christ!

I will just say that "money isn't everything", but it is something.

It all depends if you are happy where you are now, or not. If not, then move on, and start a new chapter. :barf:

...but not for the MAN dude! ...that's just CRAZY! :hello:

I will just say that "money isn't everything", but it is something.

It all depends if you are happy where you are now, or not. If not, then move on, and start a new chapter. :shocked2:

...but not for the MAN dude! ...that's just CRAZY! :beercheers:

iam experiencing some drama from the owner, and iam just not happy there, and i dont deal with drama...+ he owes me a couple of thousand dollars...... i have been trying to get into Metro for a couple of years, i have the chance to again,

All I can say is, do what makes you happier. Getting up and going to a job you hate can really suck. Good luck on getting into Metro, I have heard it is a grueling process. I had a guy that used to work with me get in. All-in-all, this is a decision you need to make. Don't let anyone tell you what you should do. Remember it is YOUR job not theirs, so if working for the Man will make you happy, then go for it!

iam experiencing some drama from the owner, and iam just not happy there, and i dont deal with drama...+ he owes me a couple of thousand dollars...... i have been trying to get into Metro for a couple of years, i have the chance to again,

How about NLV? They are growing big time!

Drama sucks, and the dude owes you money? :beercheers: ...not cool.

Regardless of that, it sounds like the business, or job, that you are in presently, and job that you are considering is "FUN", and that you have fun. As far as Metro goes, that does not seem like a "fun" job at all. Bad guys, guns, shootings, fights, the whole justice system....blah! Just doesn't sound like "fun". And of course with all that comes the possibility of DEATH! Making your wife a widow and leaving your kid(s) without a dad. :( However, you say that you have been trying to get in "for a couple of years", so it seems as though there is some attraction there....hopefully it isn't just the money, which isn't fabulous....good, but not fabulous. I do believe that "someone" has to defend the city and "catch the bad guys", and depending on which department you are in, maybe the whole "DEATH" thing isn't even a possibility. I do also believe in going for your dreams. If working for Metro is a dream of yours, then I say GO FOR IT! And be one of the "good guys"! :shocked2:

:thumb: ...sorry if i went off..... :headbang:

M-F 9-5

indoors

a bit lower of pay

so what do you think?

stay or go.

Getting a chance @ management is always a plus...good luck on your decision