Poker Run this morning

Jeeper90

I think the poker run was a great success this year. Especially when the best hand won damn near $700 bucks!!!

Everyone that participated had great feedback this year. There wasnt as many people playing this year but it went very smooth and there were very little complaints. Thanks to everyone that participated.. We sure had a blast putting this event on. The 3rd annual will be even better now that we have most of the kinks worked out.

I think the poker run was a great success this year. Especially when the best hand won damn near $700 bucks!!!

Everyone that participated had great feedback this year. There wasnt as many people playing this year but it went very smooth and there were very little complaints. Thanks to everyone that participated.. We sure had a blast putting this event on. The 3rd annual will be even better now that we have most of the kinks worked out.

I was the BIGGEST loser!!!! Still got $75.00 just because I suck at poker!!! Thanks everyone it was alot of fun.

Had a great time!!!!!! Got to meet a few new peeps....... The sand was great after all the wind Sat. night. I need to work 4-11's for those 3 day weekends, I always hate leaving on Sunday... just seems one more day will do....

:ahhhhh: