We Got A Rhinocerous

GirlWithHorns

Congrats on the new toy! You must have got it somewhere close to home, cause it has one of our PIAA light rack set-ups! :laughoff: Did the old owner just purchase a new Polaris Ranger to replace the Rhino?

Congrats on the new toy! You must have got it somewhere close to home, cause it has one of our PIAA light rack set-ups! :dunno: Did the old owner just purchase a new Polaris Ranger to replace the Rhino?

that is correct :laughing:

do you know mr. rob daniels?

that is correct :dunno:

do you know mr. rob daniels?

Yes I do. I am currently building his new Polaris Ranger. It should be really cool! (6 seater, HID's, Cage, Big Wheels & Tires, etc.) :laughing:

Yes I do. I am currently building his new Polaris Ranger. It should be really cool! (6 seater, HID's, Cage, Big Wheels & Tires, etc.) :dunno:

wow thats crazy . he's one of our really good friends :D

my mom wants to know if you know where we could geta custom canvas top to fit over the light bar?

my mom wants to know if you know where we could geta custom canvas top to fit over the light bar?

That's cool he is a nice guy! As far as the soft top, try Santa Barbara Upholstery on E. Charleston.

yea he always gives me a hard time.thank you.

BTW if you need a custom top we have an in house upholstery guy that does super clean custom work... he is doing a rhino right now if you want to take a look...

Las Vegas Customs 898-6222

Any reason you dont want an aluminum roof?