Spreading My Wings And Leaving The Nest.

ltr450rider

Well, the time comes in everybody's life where they have to move out of mom and dads house. It's about damn time in my case!!! :laughoff:

I'm making the big move to Goleta (or Santa Barbara for geographically challenged folk). Got a killer welding/crane operating job up there and a cool little studio less than 1/2 mile from the beach.

Quads are staying at home for the time being untill a storage situation can be reached. Looks like Pismo will be the new stomping grounds with maybe 1 or 2 trips to the D a year.

No computer up there yet, will be a few weeks and I'll be back on putting my worthless 2 cents on the forum. :clown:

Sean :mischevious:

Wow, congrats Sean. So it looks like you have sean the light. :laughoff:

Good luck with the move & the new job. That's awesome. Hope we can still hook up for some dune trips this season. Let me know if I can ever make the trip to D for you and Tami any easier. :mischevious:

kick a$$ Sean..the wife and I were just talking about heading there soon for a weekend of r and R..

Goleta is super close to IV...home to the UC Santa Barbara Gouchos

some of the wildest partying i did in my college days...del playa st, known as DP, is a mile and a half long party every fri sat night

enjoy FUGGER :beer_bang:

p.s. Giovanni's pizza on upper state st fuggin ROCKS!!!

Sean, how much longer will it be when u go to Havasu?

I just got back for T-day weekend. I wont be headed back till at least April or May. I will probably only be able to make a few trips a year now. I'll let you know when we get a trip planned.