Extra Korn Ticket

Sincity_blondie

Ok, so doesnt look like my lil bro is goin to be back in time for this show. So I have an extra ticket, who wants to go?? You gotta buy all the drinks!!!

And pull me outta the pit if I get squashed!!! :dunno::laughing:

The show is a saturday night 8/12

so if i buy you a coulpe of drinks i get your xtra ticket?

honey, i can drink more than a couple drinks. :dunno: you have to go and hang with me, i know, tough. but you can make sure im goin to get my ticket price worth of drinks. lol

do you know how much drinks are there?...I have to ask around and find out how much you can drink 1st.. the ider here was to not pay 75 bucks for a korn ticket :laughing:

do you know how much drinks are there?...I have to ask around and find out how much you can drink 1st.. the ider here was to not pay 75 bucks for a korn ticket :laughing:

im sure that was the ider. lol but im getting my monies worth whoever i take!! thats funny, ask around, I can drink quite a bit!! and I do know how much drinks are there, I was at the last Korn concert there!! :dunno:

Ok, so doesnt look like my lil bro is goin to be back in time for this show. So I have an extra ticket, who wants to go?? You gotta buy all the drinks!!!

And pull me outta the pit if I get squashed!!! :beerpint::laughing:

The show is a saturday night 8/12

K THIS TICKET IS OFFICIALLY TAKEN!! SHOW SHOULD BE AWESOME!

WHATEVER :headbang: geesh, im not that friggin bad, its not like im a alchie like the rest of ya!!! You guys drink wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than me!! :grin:

I didn't mean it like that, geeeez. :laughing: I just meant that I've blown alot of money at concerts on drinks. Mixed drinks at a show like at the Joint will run you ALOT of cash. :beerpint: Freakin $8 well drinks. :thumb:

I didn't mean it like that, geeeez. :laughing: I just meant that I've blown alot of money at concerts on drinks. Mixed drinks at a show like at the Joint will run you ALOT of cash. :beerpint: Freakin $8 well drinks. :headbang:

...and they never seem to have enough alcohol......that's why if I want hard liquor at a bar or event I order the shot. Guaranteed to get what you paid for.

A flask is your friend. :thumb:

its top secret. lol if i told ya id have to kill ya. oh yeah, i dont drink beer, im more expensive than that. Im a captains girl!!!! :beerpint:

Captains..right on..oooooohhh thats gonna hit his wallet :laughing:...joint prices aint cheap

Edited by OFFROADRACER

• 2 weeks later...