Gopro footage from Oct. mix.

Just Mike

Not sure where to put this since there is not a dedicated thread for video yet(hint-hint) . I throught this together the other day just tring to figure out the new editing software I got.

<object width="400" height="300"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=8164871&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=8164871&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="300"></embed></object><p><a href="

Mix</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user2519241">Mike Geen</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

cool video.

Great video! Was that shot with the GoPro wide angle?? Is it the HD version? It sure looks like fun to me. If I had a long travel and the rest of you had a feather up your >>> We'd both be tickled pink!!!!

Nice job!!!!

:xmas_grin:

Great video! Was that shot with the GoPro wide angle?? Is it the HD version? It sure looks like fun to me. If I had a long travel and the rest of you had a feather up your >>> We'd both be tickled pink!!!!

Nice job!!!!

:xmas_grin:

Thanks

It was with the Gopro wide angle. It was not the HD. Jodi just got me the HD for Xmas so I will be trying that out in a couple weeks.

Thanks

It was with the Gopro wide angle. It was not the HD. Jodi just got me the HD for Xmas so I will be trying that out in a couple weeks.

Are you or did you sell the wide angle yet. If not PM me with the price if you don't mind!!!

where did you get your gopro hd?

We got it on Ebay because I was thinking that know one would have them in stock till after the new year. I would have gotten it from TCS if I knew they had them.

Edited by TRP Duner

What attachment are you using to hold it in place??

I had a chance to try out the HD last weekend and used the suction cup. I was really impressed at how well it stayed in place, but the only flat spot on the rzr's dash was next to the roll bar so all you hear through the video is the vibration of the mount on the bar... the HD video is awsome by the way, you wont be disappointed.

What attachment are you using to hold it in place??

I had a chance to try out the HD last weekend and used the suction cup. I was really impressed at how well it stayed in place, but the only flat spot on the rzr's dash was next to the roll bar so all you hear through the video is the vibration of the mount on the bar... the HD video is awsome by the way, you wont be disappointed.

I am using the suction cup to my dash board. Did you use the little orange thing it comes with? Post some video up so that we can all see its glory

I am using the suction cup to my dash board. Did you use the little orange thing it comes with? Post some video up so that we can all see its glory

I didnt. I tore through the packaging like an idiot, mounted it and took off.. I'm not even sure what that orange thingy is for...

I'll post the vid hopefully this evening.

I didnt. I tore through the packaging like an idiot, mounted it and took off.. I'm not even sure what that orange thingy is for...

I'll post the vid hopefully this evening.

there are two orange rubber thins that ae supposed to help with the vibration and I guess they go in the mount it self. I have not meesed with mine yet.