Regatta raffle prize

peewee the pinstriper

I did this for the Glamis Dunes regatta and I may as well do it here :laughing:! I'm gonna donate a gift certificate to be given away , raffled or what ever at this years regatta. This will consist of one complete set of decals for any year ATC70 to the bearer of the certificate ($60 value).. I need an adress to mail the certificate to courtesy of www.atc70decals.com ... Sound like a plan?

thats bad a$$ thank you!

iam offering a complete gasket sets and a stock pistons for a 70 as well as a new in plastic front red fender for the raffle, i have some other stuff as well i just need to get it all together. its from Dave (sadistic pig) and I at ALLFORKED UP (our online buisness) and from Mike at Vintage Motorsports.net . ill drop those off tomorrow night to ya pete.

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

It's on it's way! AND I'm also sending down an ATC88 rear fender decal in the '85 style to be given away how ever the powers to be see fit! I suggested awarding it to the fastest 88, Cleanest 88cc, or under construction 88cc ... but I probably won't be there to duke it out on who gets it :finger: !!! Enjoy! :clap:Picture1629.jpg

Edited by peewee the pinstriper

It's on it's way! AND I'm also sending down an ATC88 rear fender decal in the '85 style to be given away how ever the powers to be see fit! I suggested awarding it to the fastest 88, Cleanest 88cc, or under construction 88cc ... but I probably won't be there to duke it out on who gets it :finger: !!! Enjoy! :clap:Picture1629.jpg

That will make a very nice prize!!!!!

You are a great addition to the site and the event!!!