where to dump tanks in pahrump?

2Extreme

Sorry if this is a repost but I couldn't find anything on this topic.

But I am looking to see if you guys know of a place in Pahrump with easy access to dump the holding tanks. Oasis RV park on blue diamond just went up to $15 to dump and then they lead you all over the park to a camp site that's open since the station near the front gate is broke and has been since before T-Giving.

Sorry for the rant! :freakin_nuts:

tecopa is good, Hot Springs or at the motel. Pahrump there is Saddlewest or Terribles (out of the way).

I have been dumping in Tacopa @ the camp ground for years. First it was $5 now $10 and here lies the new problem....

Now all you can do is dump, you can no longer dump and rinse out your tank (DUMP ONLY.) They are saying that their septic tank fills up too fast, and I don't know about the rest of you but my tank isn't empty and clean with only one pull of the lever.... more and more it seems like everybody is looking for another way to :freakin_nuts: YA...

I have been dumping in Tacopa @ the camp ground for years. First it was $5 now $10 and here lies the new problem....

Now all you can do is dump, you can no longer dump and rinse out your tank (DUMP ONLY.) They are saying that their septic tank fills up too fast, and I don't know about the rest of you but my tank isn't empty and clean with only one pull of the lever.... more and more it seems like everybody is looking for another way to :laughing: YA...

Well in a pinch, have a bucket and take some fresh water out of the sink then dump it down the toilet.

I just dumped there last weekend they didnt say anything about not being able to rinse out the tank.

OK I guess I just made that all up for conversation sake???????? :laughing:

maybe ya just lucked out and didnt have to deal with one of the barney fife

toilet dump police that particular day but they have give me :poop: about flushing my tanks two busy weekend trips now

(Thanksgiving and New Years)

Maybe u hit the nail on the head there. I could see on a BUSY HOLIDAY weekend that they might not allow it?

DO YA THINK???

Still pretty inconvienent after so many years.

The whole hot springs location has actually been

a real pain in the :laughing: since the state took the place over..

DO YA THINK???

Still pretty inconvienent after so many years.

The whole hot springs location has actually been

a real pain in the :thumb: since the state took the place over..

You should roll one time the Baker way home. Dump at Valero and rinse all day long. Nice and clean. :laughing:

Surely your not going to pitch that song and dance again, :MBdance:

It's not a song and dance. It's called a clean, rinsed out black tank. :blah: You can keep going your way. :beercheers: Hopefully your trailer doesn't smell like :poop: because you didn't rinse properly. :thumb:

:slap::lol: :lol:

It's not a song and dance. It's called a clean, rinsed out black tank. :lol: You can keep going your way. :beercheers: Hopefully your trailer doesn't smell like :poop: because you didn't rinse properly. :slap:

:lol::blah::slap:

[/quot

I understand your wanting to go by way of Baker..

CAUSE if I was pullin MY trailer with an over sized SCHOOLBUS....

(oops sorry I mean a DODGE)

Id be afraid of the of the other route 2 Its a good lookin Dodge though ...

HA! He said SCHOOLBUS.... :duniemonkie::MBdance::blah::yiah::thumb:

Edited by Big Dave

• 3 weeks later...