Any Input On These Chassis?

offroadracer

Has anyone had experiance with one of these chassis or heard about them?? :think: its not a bad price on a roller Its almost exactly what i am looking for, a roller and came across these guys..Mlton Sand Toys

post-714-1153438380.jpg

Edited by OFFROADRACER

Milton Sand Toys?

Hmmm....did this Milton build it?

post-3-1153440067.jpg

:laughoff::laughoff::flipoff: Sorry I had to do it! :grin::thumb:

I know I am the one who gets on everyone about off topic Anyways, back to the topic. :think:

Do they have a website? I'm wondering what one of those look like as a finished product? :undecided:

IMO, that thing is freakin ugly! :thumb::laughoff: I have never heard of them, but by the looks of it the cage looks poorly designed and doesn't look like it would hold up in a rollover...but what do I know. :laughoff: Just my .02.

Thanks pete..yea it would be a start I would add to it I just dont want to fork out 6500 to get a sh*t box :flipoff: ...I think any roller i get i am going to change a little..and stuff my motor in it :think:

Milton Sand Toys?

Hmmm....did this Milton build it?

post-3-1153440067.jpg

:laughoff::laughoff::flipoff: Sorry I had to do it! :headbang: :thumb:

I know I am the one who gets on everyone about off topic Anyways, back to the topic. :think:

Do they have a website? I'm wondering what one of those look like as a finished product? :laughoff:

too funny I he did come to mind when i seen there website :grin::undecided: :headbang:

Oh ok. That's sounds cool. That's probably what I would do. I like that idea because you can improve it a bit and kinda customize the car to your needs and preference BEFORE it gets powdercoated. :think:

right on yea i am just shopping right now ..when i came across them but thought i would ck for input if anyone heard of them or have any ideas on who has a decent rolling chassis longtravel... :laughoff:

That is an updated version of the Fugitive chassis. If you like that style they're okay but for that kinda of money for a roller you can get alot nicer car for about another $2500. Just my opinion.

I think you were looking at this site www.miltonsandtoys.com

Edited by Don29palms

That is an updated version of the Fugitive chassis. If you like that style they're okay but for that kinda of money for a roller you can get alot nicer car for about another $2500. Just my opinion.

I think you were looking at this site http://www.miltonsantoys.com

thanks don.. who has one for around 2500 more?

Desert Dynamics (thats the car I have), Playtech Fabrication, RFR motorsports, Sandcars.net, Sandwinder, Tech 3 motorsports are just a few. I personally would go with any of these cars. I looked at them all when I decided on my car. They all have different features so check them out.

Desert Dynamics (thats the car I have), Playtech Fabrication, RFR motorsports, Sandcars.net, Sandwinder, Tech 3 motorsports are just a few. I personally would go with any of these cars. I looked at them all when I decided on my car. They all have different features so check them out.

Right on :shocked2: thanks for the info..I'll check them out

• 4 weeks later...

So it's $9500 for a frame and front and rear arms????????? :unsure:

Its an 1.75 Car to start with along with the arms are 1.75. It also comes with tie rods, spindles (heat treated), hardware, rod ends w/ over 250 ft of lineal tubing. STRONG! Everything is NC Mandrel Bent and then CNC Notched for precise measurements. Your getting the best of the best.

• 1 month later...