4200 mile road trip!

pjcnlv

I just got the first few batches of photos on-line from our 3 week 4200 mile road trip. Stops were in Grand Canyon, Durango - CO, Mt Rushmore, Yellowstone, Northern Idaho and Northeast Oregon.

The scenery will definately take your mind of the 'Vegas Convection Oven we are all living in right now. Enjoy, and watch for updates.

http://www.baja.net/photos/2006%20Vacation...nery/index.html

PJC_1258_ed.JPG

Looks like you had a great time! We are planning a road trip for next year's vacation and that is almost the same route I have planned out. Thanks for the pics, anything to take my mind off of the blast furnace.

DF, thanks for the compliments on the photos. I am using a Nikon D200 and doing minor edits in the "Nikon Capture" program. The 200 fixed a lot of problems the Nikon digital SLR's had up to this point. It's the hot ticket!!!

Ash, PM me and I'll give you the 411 on our route, the places we stayed/camped etc. We really liked Durango, the Black Hills of South Dakota and Joseph, Oregon. I gotta get my stint in my present Salt Mine done and I think we are blowing out of dodge sometime before I reach "well done" in this heat.