Just Mike Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 I have been thinking about getting the Clear service but I was wondering if it works at Dumont. Has anyone tried it out there? Quote
sandawg Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 (edited) I have been thinking about getting the Clear service but I was wondering if it works at Dumont. Has anyone tried it out there? I don't know the answer to that one but I do know that it is not currently available in Henderson. ???????????? Maybe it has to do with where you live and would work anywhere if you have the service. I just don't know! According to their website it looks doubtful at Dumont. Good Luck and keep us advised on what you find out. :freakin_nuts: http://www.clear.com/coverage Edited February 8, 2010 by SANDAWG Quote
mineurbiz Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 I don't know, but I doubt it, they focus on metropolitain area's. Quote
Richard Cheese Posted February 9, 2010 Posted February 9, 2010 i know that my tracfone didnt work...they did have a good reason, as the sim card in my phone was the wrong one for verizon service if they dont piggyback off verizon service, or its not verizon service, it wont work Quote
dunefreak Posted February 9, 2010 Posted February 9, 2010 I don't know the answer to that one but I do know that it is not currently available in Henderson. ???????????? Maybe it has to do with where you live and would work anywhere if you have the service. I just don't know! According to their website it looks doubtful at Dumont. Good Luck and keep us advised on what you find out. :freakin_nuts: http://www.clear.com/coverage I think the CLEAR residential svc just isn't available in Henderson yet. CLEAR mobile broadband works here in Hendo no problem. My sister has it. As for Dumont, I would guess it does but thats just a guess. Quote
Just Mike Posted February 9, 2010 Author Posted February 9, 2010 Well hopefully some one who uses it will chime in and let us know. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.