Trip this weekend 2/26- 2/28

Runnin A Fever

We are heading out Friday, anyone else going out?

I have a lowered maroon GMC dually with a Raptor 3612 5'er.

Im planning on leaving after work at around 7 pm. Should be there around 10-11pm.

Staying maybe till Sunday if not coming back Saturday night. Heading out with a few friends.

Watched the weather report and it might rain tho.

And with a lowered dually he will probly be close to the entrance to too close to the dunes. I may come out sat for a day trip...idk was REALLY wet on prez...

Yup, not too brave yet in getting into the sand with the new trailer. I'll likely hang out somewhere near bathroom 10 (I think that's the one south of the road). I'd thought about heading north of the road to try and get closer to the north end of the dunes for the kids but I'll check that out when I get there, not sure of how sandy it is.

The weather was interesting - wind on Friday night, rain for about 3 hours on Saturday and absolutely awesome on Sunday. There was hardly anyone there and the dunes were great - wet, smooth and tall. I'll post a few pics soon. Looking forward to doing another trip soon.

I will probably be parked near bathroom 6. Hopefully it doesn't rain a lot. Forecast shows showers on Saturday n a beautiful day on Sunday.

I got in a bit farther than I'd thought I would, we were south of 6 on the west side of the dune finger. Great spot and just enough traction to get back out - gotta love limited slip rear ends. :beercheers: