Who converts cargo/car hauler trlr's into toyhaulers?

Doghouse

Does anyone know what companies in vegas can add several windows and screened doors to a cargo trlr?

I also want to ad furniture like a fold up dinette and a fold up couch/bed.

A grey water tank would be a good addition too.

Yea, so I want to ad a bunch of stuff.

Anyone have any ideas who can do this type of work

I did mine myself. I added...

1. power bunk beds,

2. 5 windows

3. water tank

4. grey water tank

5. self contained toliet

6. Fold out wall for bathroom wall

7. fold down couch /bed

8. fold down dinette/ table

9. 3500 lb winch with 50 ft of cable

10. 26 inch flat screen in cabinet with x box and surround sound

11. fold out kitchen, with sink and running water.

other equipment ..... bolted in roll around tool box, cabinets, counter top cabinet, and a 6500 honda super quiet generator.

I made a remote start for it for about 20$ instead of the 300 they wanted...and it came with two roof airs/heaters.

I also run a small indoor heater when its super cold, and when I did the conversion I insulated the walls with styrofoam 1 inch thick.

I still need to do the floor, but after doing most of the walls, its very noticable and much better. When I cut the window holes, I stuffed the walls, and I did the rest by removing the interior paneling.

Last trip it held 6 quads, a loooong 4 passenger rail with 3.3 subie and a samurai.....then made into the rv in about 1 hour....for sleeping 12 people.

Just finding rv parts is pretty tough, let alone finding some one to the the work.

good luck

Does anyone know what companies in vegas can add several windows and screened doors to a cargo trlr?

I also want to ad furniture like a fold up dinette and a fold up couch/bed.

A grey water tank would be a good addition too.

Yea, so I want to ad a bunch of stuff.

Anyone have any ideas who can do this type of work

Hmm what are your plans gonna start selling hot dogs, I mean with the grey water tank? I do know of a place in Vegas that does conversions kinda pricy though, I found cheap windows and I have a friend to install free if your interested.

I am having a window installed in a truck I will have to show you finished product then you take from there, I might be able to talk this person into some free labor for you ...he owes me!

By the way the windows brand new are 179.00 3 ft by 4 ft and the smaller ones say 2 ft by 3 or 2 by 2 are 50.00 to 85.00... do the windows have to be tempered glass?

let me know ...

Call Walt's RV Surplus, he is down is So. Cal. He will have any parts you need for this project, typically they are used parts. His prices are good and they are very knowledgeable. The # is 909-823-0563.

Good luck, post pics of the build.

I have three tinted sliding window with screens; used, but in good condition. They are roughly 2ft. by 4ft. that I'm selling for $60 a piece. I bought them for my cargo trailer, but gave up on my conversion when I found my "motorhome".

If anyone is interested, you can pm me and I'll try to return a picture with some concrete actual dimensions. Located near the 15 & 60 Fwy. :beercheers: