6th Tres Regatta Junior Build Catagory

Bustin-bs

Okay juniors here you go your own build thread, but first the rules.

1. Junior most be the builder of the ATC70 and/or supervised by an adult or have at least done 50% of the build. Adults building ATC70 for a child is not considered a junior build, juniors must be part of the build process. Basic tear down and peaced back together is acceptable as 50%.

2. One post per junior builder, this means that you can only post your build once, if you aren’t done you can update your post with the progress of the build then add a post stating build updated so we can go back and read on the build progress.

3. Give credit where credit is due, if you have had work done such as parts/paint/chrome/powder coating/motor work/electrical work, etc and want to give props to the individual please do so. If you have picture of you doing the work please post those as well.

4. Age limit, that’s right guys and gals there is an age limit, junior means junior ,maximum age is 16 years old.

This will help in getting a head count of all that will be participating in the Junior Build category.

Okay juniors you have your assignment get with your parents and get your post together and post it here at this link:

Junior ATC 70 Build Link

Here are a few pics of the three entries we have:

Rockstar

post-6269-1267477837_thumb.jpg

Devil Child

post-6269-1267477886_thumb.jpg

FullThrottleFlores

post-6269-1267477904_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bustin-bs

cool thread; wish i got to things like that when i was a junior.....closest i got was buying a Honda Odyssey that was in many boxes for $50 from a garage sale....started putting it together with the help of my bother in law, but Hurricane Andrew took her away from me back in 1992 in Miami i was 13 i think; never even found a piece of it. Good Luck Jr's i will be looking forward to seeing you work and progress......i may end up with one by the looks of things......

• 2 weeks later...

Just keeping peeps up to date on the juniors build we still have a few kids that are building theirs. FTF is still working on the bolt up process had a small set back but is back on track. And Rockstar70 well here is a pic dirtcrew3 posted on gd.com of Rockstar70 and the progress he is making...

post-6269-1268763568_thumb.jpg

Chris, Them kids are making my 70 look like it just came out of the junk yard. Looking good. :blury: I am digging those colors.

I hear you there FTFs build make mine look like a turd. These kids are rocking on their build, i spoke with rockstar70's dad this afternoon and rockstar70 has been turning wrench s on his build to finish it up by the regatta. These kids have a drive that is impressive. I can't wait to see the junior builder show and shine.

Damn that thing is lookin pimp, Chris. Man, I'm bummed I can't go! :(

Pete i am pretty bummed you cant make it either it would have been nice kicking it with you. Of course i will be doing all i can to assist in the Regatta but man it is such a blast.

These junior builders are kicking butt!

I will have complete coverage of this category and the results with pics..

• 3 weeks later...