THANK YOU!

ash

A big thank you to Joeduner for fixing my A/C :D Now I can have my kids -_- in their own rooms, I'm so happy I could :chev_bowtie: and now I am not :chev_bowtie: with 100+ temps on one side of my house. Thanks again Joe!!!

Not a problem, thanks for the business. Hope to see and meet you out at the dunes, since I didn't get to meet you in person. You seem to have a really nice family and our kids would get along great. Once again I appreciate the business. :chev_bowtie:

Also, we fixed Jonh's A/C unit yesterday. The service company that originally came out to his house said he needed a compressor. he asked for a second opinion and the company sent another which confirmed this. We went over there and troubleshot the system to find out it had 4 major leaks and was complete out of freon. We repaired the system and saved him about $1500 dollars. So, the moral to the story is, there are alot of companies out there ready to scam your money.......Beware of this. And give us a call if you suspect this or just need a quality job done the first time.

Thanks again for the business everyone........Joe