Motorcycles at Dumont

acz

I just heard about Dumont and while researching it I found this forum. I don't see many pics, videos or talk about dirt bikes at Dumont. I would appreciate some feedback on personal experience riding bikes in the sand, especially at Dumont. Please note what you ride. I ride an 06 CRF450R.

I just heard about Dumont and while researching it I found this forum. I don't see many pics, videos or talk about dirt bikes at Dumont. I would appreciate some feedback on personal experience riding bikes in the sand, especially at Dumont. Please note what you ride. I ride an 06 CRF450R.

:beat::old::shake:

First of all, welcome to the site :ban-split:

Second, Look in the Dumont Happenings section and go thru the trip reports, usually quite a few pitures there.

Was riding a 97 CR500 Absolutely loved it. Just sold it to go to 4wheels for a while.. Alot less headaches no more wrenchin mixing gas and kicking that big ol sumbeech.. Still have my 97 XR400 that i dont mind riding around there every now and again either. It is an absolute blast in the sand.. :D

I was all about 2 wheels in the sand until about 2 years ago. Now I stick to the hard pack when it comes to 2 wheels. :laughing:

For the sand, I ride my Rappy and drive my sandcar. When it was my only bike I was all about it. Then I moved on to other addicitions in the sand. :laughing::dunno:

my YZ

S2010059~8.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a 06 kx250f and i regret selling it it was the best in the sand im actually looking for another bike cause it was so much fun i would say its in the best intrest though to get a paddle tire theres just a lot better hook up and makes for more fun