NIGHT DRAGS!

sndruner213

Hey everyone i know i know your all prob say what the hell night drags its way to early to be talking about this lol well ive made it part of my list to do every year dont care where i am or what is going on i set this date aside to be there lol so with that said i guess im asking does anyone know or can we all agree to set a date so i can get it planned ? I know its in aug. but looking for the actual date! thnkx to my fellow riders that can help me out with this.

this is more of a mid summer night ride with some people having friendly drag races. in the past racers have arranged some lights for banshee hill. its not a organized event. kind of a flash mob at dumont for a night.

and i think you are a bit early on your planning. the season hasnt even ended. but full moon nights have worked in the past.

that red bike was some left over parts that we tried to make work. It had a 10 mil crank with a 7 mil cub. We tried and tried and tried, but the most we could get out of it was 93hp on gas. now the red bike has a 10 mil cub topend ported by passion on alky, it moves pretty quick now.

that red bike was some left over parts that we tried to make work. It had a 10 mil crank with a 7 mil cub. We tried and tried and tried, but the most we could get out of it was 93hp on gas. now the red bike has a 10 mil cub topend ported by passion on alky, it moves pretty quick now.

i have a 10 mil cub maybe we can run them if u sho up........ u put a 10 mil crank on some 7 mil cub cylinder right ?????????????????