I need Ford truck info

I d look for the ones that have a cummins. There was a guy in town doing swaps, but I think he retired. I was told that he did about 15-20 of them.

The only ford I have personal experience with is a 04 f250. It spent more time at the dealer in a year then my dodge did in 11 years.

The ford had injector problems, egr, egr, egr....trans, trans, trans, trans issues, and an intercooler replacement, and boots replaced.

I might be in the market for a used ford f250 or f350 truck. It's gotta be diesel. Anyone want to educate me on which years/engines are good and which are not so good? What to look out for in general? etc?

My 05 was a pile o sh*t 42,000 miles and 20+ trips to the dealer,3 turbos,new boots, heater core, egr, exhaust sensor, I am the proud owner of a 2010 dodge now, so far its every thing they say it is. 20MPG with 4:10's and it has tons of power may wana steer clear of the fords just from my experiance

99-03 with the 7.3 bullet proof motors. 200k on mine and still going.. definatley needs some things but it still runs and gets me around town. And it has never been drivin easy!!

yup get a 7.3l, have a 2000 7.3l with 127k, stay away from an 04 6.0, those are the most common ones for head gaskets or injectors

I have the 2006 6.0 and I have ABUSED THE sh*t out of that motor, and the only thing I have had happen was the high side of the turbo pipe blow off the turbo (known problem, can buy after market hoses) and the EGR valve plugging up (again a known problem) made worse by larger exhaust, cold air intake and banks programmer. (I am going to block the EGR soon)

so as they said the 7.3 is a rock solid motor, 2006 to 2007 6.0 is good, the 6.0 has ALLOT more HP than the 7.3 did, I had a 2003 7.3 prior

I have the 2006 6.0 and I have ABUSED THE sh*t out of that motor, and the only thing I have had happen was the high side of the turbo pipe blow off the turbo (known problem, can buy after market hoses) and the EGR valve plugging up (again a known problem) made worse by larger exhaust, cold air intake and banks programmer. (I am going to block the EGR soon)

so as they said the 7.3 is a rock solid motor, 2006 to 2007 6.0 is good, the 6.0 has ALLOT more HP than the 7.3 did, I had a 2003 7.3 prior

my 05 F250 had almost 30k on it when i sold it and it NEVER saw the dealer one time..... it was lifted, 38" tires and pulled a big trailer all the time too... I loved that truck!!!!